Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:41

Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy

DayZRP - Brotherhood at Lake Prud.

ThirtySev3n    0

Excited to watch, I'll edit this with any comments. Just wanted to say I really like to see longer videos like this get put up.

Jonesy    0

Excited to watch, I'll edit this with any comments. Just wanted to say I really like to see longer videos like this get put up.

I was a bit unsure about making the video this long as it's hard to tell what people prefer. Glad you like longer videos though ;)

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Wow. Really nice video, love long videos, especially packed with action, good job, Jonesy.

Mush    2

Nice video, in the last attack, I had clear shots on multiple Brotherhood for quite some time (I witnessed my friend, Seamus being robbed).

When I decided to bug out, and go into the south treeline (where you were at the end of the video) I was robbed by CRA, my things may have still been on the floor :P

Nice video!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Huh, really enjoyable video - It's nice to get an inside in what the brotherhood get up to.

I've always wanted to meet you men in-game, even if it ends up in me being robbed.

Guest rwkta   
Guest rwkta

Glad you like it guys. good work Jonesy mate.

GingerHippo    4

At the end, I was expecting a massive comeback from Al-Takish and they have their RPG like. "BROTHERHOOD, STOP AND DROP YOUR WEAPONS OR BE BLOWN TO PIECES" - You then don't comply and a big explosion happens.

Guest rwkta   
Guest rwkta

At the end, I was expecting a massive comeback from Al-Takish and they have their RPG like. "BROTHERHOOD, STOP AND DROP YOUR WEAPONS OR BE BLOWN TO PIECES" - You then don't comply and a big explosion happens.

That would never happen :).

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Haha, glad you enjoyed it everyone.

I have to wonder, do you have any videos of any raids we used to do Altar? Well, the NRF and B-hood raids, I remember one of them when Kril bails from a little bird at the wrong side of Altar Tower and just dies :D

Jonesy    0

Haha, glad you enjoyed it everyone.

I have to wonder, do you have any videos of any raids we used to do Altar? Well, the NRF and B-hood raids, I remember one of them when Kril bails from a little bird at the wrong side of Altar Tower and just dies :D

I don't think I do mate, I went through a time where my headset was terrible so I didn't record/upload anything for a while.

Guest rwkta   
Guest rwkta

Jonesy you need to make more vids of are travels.