Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:08

Sign in to follow this  
PandoraX3M

I just came to say hello :3

PandoraX3M    0

Hi people can you point me to the nearest bar so i can get drunk and forget about the tiring day i've had at the news station?

What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here? Cheers ;)

Nihoolious    1107

Plenty of drinks and such at Prud Lake, stop by sometime. If you need any assistance with your application or anything else reguarding DayZ, PM any staff member or people like myself. Hope you enjoy your stay, not sure how you wouldn't.

You mentioned that you were female. May god have mercy on your alert box.

Anyways, Welcome!

PandoraX3M    0

You mentioned that you were female. May god have mercy on your alert box.

Anyways, Welcome!

hahahahahhahahahha i laughed my ass off xD

Samaritan    251

Hello and welcome!

Always a cold beer at Prud Lake.

Best of luck with the influx of alerts you're going to get. Calm before the storm, brace yourself.

PandoraX3M    0

Hello and welcome!

Best of luck with the influx of alerts you're going to get. Calm before the storm, brace yourself.

They're not coming in so i'll say thank god i need a break xD it just gets anoying at some point :3

Samaritan    251

Hello and welcome!

They're not coming in so i'll say thank god i need a break xD it just gets anoying at some point :3

Not many people signed in yet, trust me. Calm before the storm!

PandoraX3M    0

hah :) okay if u say so i shall be aware of the danger im in xD soooo how long does it usually take before people get whitelisted?

Samaritan    251

Depends on how long you're application was as a longer application general denotes that it is very detailed and will get seen quicker. If you donate you will also get moved up the queue as they get seen first (doesn't mean you will get accepted though as your application for still needs to be good).

The key word here is 'patience'. It could take a while but its worth the wait as this is a great community. In the meantime look through the threads and get involved, read and re-read the rules.

Best of luck.

PandoraX3M    0

Depends on how long you're application was as a longer application general denotes that it is very detailed and will get seen quicker. If you donate you will also get moved up the queue as they get seen first (doesn't mean you will get accepted though as your application for still needs to be good).

The key word here is 'patience'. It could take a while but its worth the wait as this is a great community. In the meantime look through the threads and get involved, read and re-read the rules.

Best of luck.

ya i've been on the forums for an hour now :) maybe an hour and a half :) people writing to me keep me busy xD alright thx for the info im 2/10 i wrote a pretty long story for the Char info like about 3500 words. and the rest is also much longer than it has to be so i guess ill be done pretty fast xD atleast i hope :)

my bad 3500 letters/characters*