Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:02

Sign in to follow this  
nickvevo

Is there a way to use your radio?

Question

nickvevo    0

So i wondered if there is way to use your radio.Im not in a clan im just a civilian so i just wanted to know how to use your radio.Like if i need help or something.

11 answers to this question

Slute    1

No, the radio is simply just used for RP terms.

When people "talk" on the radio they are pretty much using TS3 or other talking programs such as skype.

The radio is only used when someone is robbing you, and they ask you to drop your radio. This means you have to mute or close your talking program or else it would be named Metagaming.

TomG    0

Sure. You can go on the TS in one of the rooms or roleplay channels and RP it out that you are talking on a radio properly. If you don't have a radio however, you cannot talk to people on TS as that would be metagaming.

Burgz    6

So i wondered if there is way to use your radio.Im not in a clan im just a civilian so i just wanted to know how to use your radio.Like if i need help or something.

For SA or the mod?

The mod- Teamspeak are the 'radio' channels, that's where you can talk to people etc.

SA- I don't know how you use them, add batteries maybe?

If you need help and have a radio on your toolbelt. Then hop into the DayZRP TS and poke a Free Medic and they'll be happy to help.

TomG    0

Happy with the answers provided or do you need more insight Nick?

nickvevo    0

I just have 1 more question.If i wanna contact the Free Medics do i need to enter their chat room?Or do you have to message them or something?

Matt    21

Just hop into our open channel and wait to be brought into our room or look for one of us in the open channels

TomG    0

Basically what Matt said. If it is really urgent then poke one or two of them once and wait for a response. Just don't spam them with pokes as they may be busy or RPing.

Anything else Nick?

If you need any more help or have any questions, do not hesitate to message a Community Helper.

/Closing Thread