Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:30
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
enar21

New Epoch Server. Panthera

enar21    1

So I've recently thought about this and I would LOVE to have this server.

My suggestion is:

Epoch Panthera.

It's something I just LOVE about panthera and that reason makes me love standalone aswell but since you cant have a serious roleplaying server there since no admin tools so far I dont want to play there.

This thing is that you can enter every single house. But besides from Chernarus + map I just love this jungle atmosphere in Panthera.

Imagine the stuff that can happen.

You can build a bigger and better and more RP wise civilisation than like Pobeda dam was on Epoch Chernarus.

You can like build walls around a city and people build doors in normal houses and it will be so cozy and so survival like. It will be like a real city that survivors built up to protect from zombies. And more people will join and it will be completely insane RP and so much fun I won't get some sleep.

I think this will be the best potential RP server.

AAAH I can't think about how much fun it would be :)

My fantasy maybe is too wide but it would be so epic.

Thank you.

- Enar

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

We've already had Epoch Panthera and it was shut down due to inactivity. I personally would enjoy it if it was DayZ Panthera more as I don't like the Epoch features as they negate from the roleplay and people focus on base building over anything else. It would give a fresh perspective to roleplay as we wouldn't have to revolve around the Chernarussian theme.

GingerHippo    4

There used to be one but no-one played on it and due to Epoch being dead at the moment, I'd say it's pointless.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

NO MOAR EPOCH!

The current servers are dead, RP mod is better!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

It has been done already and was not that popular.

/thread