Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:00
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
SeanF1878

Anything i should know?

Question

11 answers to this question

Slute    1

This should be placed in the Questions Section.

Well obviously, its kind of hard to explain every little thing on DayZRP! Really need to specify on the rules here. Our rules are like no other DayZ community, there is no KOS'ing, there is NLR and tons of other rules. DayZRP also features clans, where people work together as a certain group and RP it out.

We also have a very dedicated and hard working staff team who try their best to make DayZRP enjoyable for all. They do events all the time and overall make this mod amazing. The community had made a ton of very helpful guides that can help you learn a lot more about us. It is located here.

DayZRP also have our own Epoch mod, including Epoch Chernarus and Epoch Napf. Tons of fun!

If you want to know about something specific on the server, ask us!

SeanF1878    0

Thanks Man. Im currently awaiting on my whitelist to see if i can play or not. It says im first in line so would you happen to know how long it takes?

Slute    1

It all depends when an admin decides to review the applications. We have a small team of admins but they get the job done.

Be aware that your position in the queue may change though. If people were to donate or write more then you, they will be placed ahead of you.

Slute    1

Most likely!

If you don't happen to get accepted, dont worry, you still have 2 more tries!

Although im sure this won't be the case :P

Slute    1

Well hopefully you'll get in!

Good luck! And if you have any more questions feel free to PM me!

TrilbyAsh    6

Just gonna casually move this to General Discussion, because bugger Slute and his ideals as to thread placement!

*Quietly stalks off, grumbling about how Slute's always turnin' up in his grill, tryin' to seem like he's the one callin' the shots 'n' stuff. Hrrgl...*

...*Then casually places this into the Questions section, grumbling about how much of a whore Slute is.*

...Luff you really, Slutey! <3

Aaaaand yeah. One thing you should know about us. We're mad. Nyeheheheheahahhahahaa!

Slute    1

Just gonna casually move this to General Discussion, because bugger Slute and his ideals as to thread placement!

*Quietly stalks off, grumbling about how Slute's always turnin' up in his grill, tryin' to seem like he's the one callin' the shots 'n' stuff. Hrrgl...*

...*Then casually places this into the Questions section, grumbling about how much of a whore Slute is.*

...Luff you really, Slutey! <3

Aaaaand yeah. One thing you should know about us. We're mad. Nyeheheheheahahhahahaa!

I'll take that as a compliment <3

Bryan    0

Someone forgot to close this.. This is my chance! ;)

Have fun in this community man! We are very weird people!

/Thread

TrilbyAsh    6

Someone forgot to close this.. This is my chance! ;)

Have fun in this community man! We are very weird people!

/Thread

Well that just concluded my test as to whether CHs can see Thread Notes or not! Said for you chappies not to close this thing. xD Ah well, you got a free whoring Bryan.

As for you, OP, if you've got any more questions as to what to expect in our funny old town, feel free to throw a PM my way.