Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:22

Sign in to follow this  
Pestol

Bugged Busses on S1?

Question

So me and my guys were driving into Kabanino a while ago and see this white bus, it had a body outside of it, not sure why. We checked the body etc and tried to get in the bus, but none of us had the option to gear, save or get in it at all.

So today driving into Kabanino we see a bus like it again! Still, no options to anything. We tried using our hatchets on the wheels etc to see if anything would happend. It just bounced a little. So we kept driving through Kabanino, and on our way into Stary there is another one. This time with a body outside it again.. Same result, no entry what so ever.

Picture of the bus here

So, anyone know if these are supposed to be drivable, or what is up with them? I find it strange that they just randomly spawn with no option to do anything with it, and that 2/3 times there was a body right outside of it as if someone has been shot out of it.

6 answers to this question

TrilbyAsh    6

Those buses were blown up chap, hence the bodies. They don't have a "Wrecked" model. Generally, if a body is outside the white bus, and you can't get options, assuming blown up. Not sure why it doesn't have a wrecked model, but oh well.

If the door is not on it then it's blown up.

Those buses were blown up chap, hence the bodies. They don't have a "Wrecked" model. Generally, if a body is outside the white bus, and you can't get options, assuming blown up. Not sure why it doesn't have a wrecked model, but oh well.

That does explain it! Dont know why i didnt think of that..

Strange though, havent seen a single one drive around, and still 3 of them blown up? Hehe. Guess they are easily blown up sadly :(

Krimbo    0

Thread was Solved but not closed.

Closing this thread as it is 'Solved'

/thread

TrilbyAsh    6

That does explain it! Dont know why i didnt think of that..

Strange though, havent seen a single one drive around, and still 3 of them blown up? Hehe. Guess they are easily blown up sadly :(

Them buggers blow up at the randomest times. I was in one once. Full green. Hit a small bush. BOOM. Ded.