Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:02
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
baracuda445

Standalone = YOU ARE DEAD

Question

baracuda445    0

So it seems every time I join the dayzRP standalone server, it just says im unconscious, I hit respawn, wait 30 seconds and it just says im dead again when I spawn... I have no clue why this happened or why it is happening.Does anyone have this problem aswell or have a solution to it.Please help.

D:

-EDIT-

Ah it seems I should've looked around first silly me, I'll try some solutions tomorrow, if they don't work.. well sh*t

6 answers to this question

Slute    1

When you join other servers, make sure they are not the same build port as the one you "died" on. This will change the files and let you respawn.

Also join a server with a Lower version of 11506.

Hope this helps!

Dora    0

If Slute's fix doesn't work, verify integrity of game cache for SA. Try and connect to a server.

If that does not work, try redownloading SA. If that doesn't work, you will have to wait for Rocket to come out with a hotfix or somebody else to find a fix.

Edit: This is a epidemic among many players across the globe.

TrilbyAsh    6

This issue is a known bug in SA. It's usually fixed by joining a different server. If it doesn't, just keep trying servers until you get spawned in. Play for about five minutes, and then you should be good to switch back to RP. This issue should be fixed by next Wednesday, after the scheduled weekly patch if all goes well.

Krimbo    0

The replies above will solve your issue, it is a pretty common bug with DayZ SA, look a bit harder next time :)

Marking this thread as 'Solved'

/thread

Dora    0

The replies above will solve your issue, it is a pretty common bug with DayZ SA, look a bit harder next time :)

Marking this thread as 'Solved'

/thread

Some say to this day, that Krimbo is still trying to solve this thread. That's just legend though.

/Thread :)

Krimbo: It's 3am, give me a break ;(

Tdawg: Unacceptable.

TrilbyAsh    6

Some say to this day, Arcus and Tdawg are one and the same...But that's just a legend too. No-one will ever know either, not since that fateful day they stepped under a hammer~

But yeah. Confirming it as Mr SA News Guy, the next patch should have a 99% chance of fixing the respawn bug! Yay!