Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:45

Sign in to follow this  
kozimoto

~Cold Winter Night~

kozimoto    0

December 12th 2013 Dresden, Germany

*The sky scattered with millions of snowflakes, the trees and area are covered in a powdery snow cover, bootprints slightly filled with fresh snow are on the ground, blood is splattered in the snow not far behind each step,I follow it up to an old building on the outskirts of Dresden in the forest.*

cemetery-art-snow-winter-3d.jpg

I open the door to the building it creaks open as I pull it, I turn on my flashlight and peer its bright light into the room, I see more blood going up the staircase, I walk slowly into the room and I can hear footsteps above me, I quietly say "Hello is anyone here?" nobody responds, I reach down to my left holster and pull my pistol from it and load it with a clip, I follow the blood to the second floor it goes into a room with a slightly cracked door, I peer my light into the crevasse of the door, "Is anyone living in there?" no response, I cock my pistol and proceed slowly to the door opening it with the barrel of the pistol, slightly gleaming into the room with my light I see a boot behind a bed as if someone was laying upon the floor, I put my back against the wall and slide slowly to the other side of the bed and peer at man laying on the floor unsure of if he is dead or passed out, I kick his boot "He are you alright?" no movement I nudge him again same response, I proceed to walk over to the man when I hear more feet downstairs I begin to become concerned, I nudge the man one more time and roll him over, he appeared to have been bitten in the hand and slowly bleed out from the wound, before he could become an infected I grab my knife and plunge it into his head silently, I heard two pairs of footsteps now downstairs I become more worried of who it may be, I grab my rifle from my shoulder and load it, I begin to proceed slowly out of the room into the hallway near the stairs I look down from the top of the stairs and see two infected that had followed the blood into the house, I walk down the stairs ready to fire, I reach the 6th stair and it makes a loud creak I look back at the infected and I see their eyes as red as blood staring at me, they begin to dash at me I shoot the first one in the head as the other jump on top of me I have my rifle keeping his mouth from getting me, I reach down to grab my knife but can't reach it, I struggle to try and lift the infected off of me but after a few shoves I manage to and grab my knife, he dashes at me again and I slide my knife into the bottom of his jaw into his brain, he slides down me as I pull my blade covered in blood out of the gaping hole in his head, I grab my rifle and walk out of the house back into the cold of winter surrounded by my endless nightmare.

~Diary of Oskar Klug

December 24th 2013 Dresden, Germany

*Cold breeze fills the air, the soil beneath your feet is frozen solid, a corpse lays mangled in the ground frozen from the recent winter storm, hear a gunshot in the distance and some loud moaning, I walk through the outskirt streets of Dresden the windows creak from the cold and trees sway from the cold breeze in the air.*

wLyJsVw.jpg

Take my rifle from my back and load it, proceed down the alley towards the gunfire and moaning, I get to the end and peer my head out to see anyone, nobody is there the gunfire stopped, I walk over and find a warm gun shell and follow in the direction its in, I reach another corner and turn it to find 4 dead feasting upon a civilian with a handgun I fire a round into their heads and move up to the corpse to check him, I grab his pistol and ammo "This should be a good present." and walk back in the direction I came, when I hear something coming from behind me, A group of 7 or 8 infected had smelled and heard the gunfire and blood, I begin to run as fast as I can to the camp, I feel my legs begin to become tired and weak after running and over barricades and trash down alleys ways, I turn around for a minute and fire 5 rounds into the group I hit 2 in the head and keep running, I see the lights and fires of the camp in the distance, adrenaline begins to kick and I start yelling "Help, their after me!" I man at the camp gates signals to some guards to come over they begin to fire at the group of infected behind me, I approach the gate and they have it open waiting for me, they close it as I come in and I fall to the ground as my legs collapse from exhaustion, the men on the wall fire a few more rounds killing the infected pounding at the door, one of them comes over ask if I'm alright "Are you alright sir?", "Yes, thank you here have this as a holiday gift." I hand him the pistol I found and the ammo, I shuffle over to my bed and pass out.

~Diary of Oskar Klug

I hope you enjoyed this little thing I wrote.

kozimoto    0

I like this a lot, I like the perspective it's told from. I hope you write some more stuff.

Thanks I plan on making the thread revolve around my character and his time in the infection.

Roofcake    1

Also, can anyone tell me how to make the troll face? :)

No.

:troll:

Just click reply and check the code.

:troll:

eye loove eeet!

Sign in to follow this