Server time: 2017-10-17, 05:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
XanderShadow

Trucks loaded, tanks full; We're Off!

Sorry to says guys and gals, but I'm going to be heading on out.

Was fun being back for a while, made some new friends, found a clan and enjoyed roleplaying again for the first time in quite a while! but with what's basically become the death of Epoch, the funs gone for me, and thus has my time with DayzRp for the time being.

Epochs pretty much why I came back, the game mode is fun, the base building and trading add's a little spice and something to pass time with. (Ain't squee'd until you've built a working stunt bike course)

But it's pretty much died out now, everyones on RP1/2, and bar one or two regulars, Epochs like the first scenes of 28 days later: Lot's of open space, zombies, noone else around... it gets dull.

So, till either Epoch gets a good kick in the butt with the size twelve boot of life, or Standalone becomes viable (lockable servers, admin control);

Peace!

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Bye exander why not stay and play RP1 though :(

Jamesy    0

See yah man! Best of luck in the future. You'll come back soon and you know it! :P

Reece    1

Bye man. Don't be a stranger!

Bye exander why not stay and play RP1 though :(

RP1 and Cherno, honestly? I find boring. We've been on that map for so long now, we know where everything is, how to get geared there, where the general hot and not spots are.

My personal experience with it has always been: Spawn, find where I am (likely getting robbed for my starting kit in the process) and begin getting set up with some food and drink and a weapon; usually getting robbed or killed by anyone I meet, or they run off expecting me to do the same.

Napf and Epoch brought about roleplay for me, was fun exploring the shear size of the map with people and I got some of my best roleplay on there; even got into a long range car chase with SDS at one point and had a fun battle at the dam with SVR; never got that on DayzRP.

Napf, Namalsk? I loved these for the challenges and the looks.

Napf for the expansive lands, the country feel and the way it made people play.

Namalsk for it's enviromental hazards, the fact you often NEEDED friends to survive just because of how the land was; and the bloodsuckers! in the short period we had Namalsk back in the day? some of the best days I ever had in DayzRp.

With Epoch/Napf basically dead/abbandoned now bar a few people.. no reason to stick around really anymore.

NOOOOOOOOOO XANDER :'''''''''(

ill never forget how we met :')

Memory serving, that was up at Klem mountain xD you introduced mister face to mister bullet xD all worked out though in the end and made some good friends in Khoul. Maybe I'll catch you guys when stand alone works better :3

Mental    0

NOOOOOOOOOO XANDER :'''''''''(

ill never forget how we met :')

Memory serving, that was up at Klem mountain xD you introduced mister face to mister bullet xD all worked out though in the end and made some good friends in Khoul. Maybe I'll catch you guys when stand alone works better :3

Take care mate :)