Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:45

Sign in to follow this  
DeadKiller

Dr. John E. Smith

DeadKiller    0

//So this is the background for my long running character Dr. John Smith

This is going to be the story I use for standalone as well. So here it goes.

First name: John

Last name: Smith

Nationality: U.S.A.

Bio: Dr. Smith comes from Massachusetts where he was born and went to school. After High school he went to Harvard medical school and got his degree as a doctor. After school he got a job at Mass General hospital where he work for a couple year. He was married and had one kid, a daughter. His wife and his daughter died in a car accident when a drunk driver his there car head on killing them on impact. After a time of depression he decided to make his life better. He became a doctor without borders.

He traveled the world helping where he can. His travels led him to Chernarus where he stayed for about a year. He lived more in the north where the nearest hospital is 7km away. His story begins at the start of the Apocalypse. He was doing a standard trip to the hospital in Cherno to get some supplies when something was off, The streets where empty and the hospital glass was broken. He had a bad feeling but went is to the hospital anyway. What he found inside was gruesome...

ThirtySev3n    0

Pretty nice, I like how it was concise, I hope you put more stuff up. Was very happy to see this though, I like reading character back stories most of all.

DeadKiller    0

Horror. The sight of a doctor hovering over his college, blood dripping from his mouth, and a giant hole in the other doctor stomach. This sight would make any normal person vomit. But Dr. Smith had seen far worse wounds than this. The Doctor looked up at Smith and began to get up and come toward him. As the "Zombie" lunged at him, he quickly shut the door and backed away. He could here the pounding on the door. He walked away a bit startled. But there was no fear, there was none left...

Flash back to a couple of weeks earlier. Dr. Smith is out on his porch in Stary Sobor looking over the town, A pink lighter in his hand. His Chernorussian assistant comes on the porch and sees the lighter and says, "Doctor, Do you smoke?" he replies, "No not me", "Then why do you have a cigarette lighter?". Smith looks down at the lighter in his open hand and says, "It was my wife's, she was a smoker, I always told her, 'Those things are shaving years of your life, you should really quit' and she'd say she was going to, she never did though." His assistant says, "What happened to her?" "That's a story for another time, now it seems we have another patient" he says as he point to the elderly man in the doorway. The assistant instantly goes over and starts speaking to him. The doctor takes one last look at the lighter, slips it into his pocket, and walks over to the man.

//Its 3am right now so sorry if there are spelling mistakes

Sign in to follow this