Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:34
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

Can't change view distance

Question

Yuval    2

Title says it all, if i enter player option menu, it instantly disappears. any way to fix this?

5 answers to this question

Limeni    0

same with me, but I manage to change it using arrows on the keyboard, you have to be really fast.

Sometimes I don't have the option to change the distance at all, it comes and goes as it pleases

Onionjack    0

if you're really fast you can change it. I managed to change my view distance to high, I choosed player settings with enter and quickly managed to choose High with arrow keys and enter. Was easier to do this with keyboard than mouse wheel

Yuval    2

if you're really fast you can change it. I managed to change my view distance to high, I choosed player settings with enter and quickly managed to choose High with arrow keys and enter. Was easier to do this with keyboard than mouse wheel

I used to be able to fix this too (a few months ago). moving only your head and then going into the player menu fixed this for me, but right now it's instantly for me, pretty much impossible atm

Krimbo    0

Yeah it is essentially impossible at the minute, Rolle and the Dev's are working on it though so should hopefully be fixed in the next mod update/patch. It is pretty frustrating at the minute so fingers crossed! :)

Marking this thread as 'Solved'

/thread