Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hyperfury

Titanfall beta key trade /closed

Guest Hyperfury   
Guest Hyperfury

Hello, ea managed yet again to fuck something up with a game that would probably be better off without a company as horrible as ea touching it but Titanfall unfortunately is in the hands of ea. I signed up for the beta for PC (now you might think oh pc OR xbox one) NO! ea has fucked it up entirely. At least 90% of people got xbox keys so If anyone has a PC beta key or anything they would like to trade for the Titanfall xbox one beta key then pm me. /fuck you ea.

EDIT: Got my pc key, other key is gone. /closed thread

I signed up for PC, and got my pc key a few mins ago, just send them a mail or something? Let them fix the problem.

And, where's the statistics that 90 % got xbox one beta keys? Give the statistics or stop overexaggerating to make it look worse.

TightPants    0

Well I signed up for PC and got a PC key. I have a feeling that those who claim to have signed for PC beta actually signed for XBOX beta and were just careless and didn't properly check the form.

It is just natural for people to look for someone else to blame even if they fucked up themselves. (Which they mostly do)

Pyrah    1

People get angry in this thread gggrrr lol

However I clicked Xbox1 and haven't had anything yet booo!!

Pyrah    1

Where do I sign for the beta?

Rolle made a thread, can't link it as I'm on my phone.

Whitefur    4

Just got an Xbox key... Nice...

Literally just?!

yup... signed up for PC... and now I have to go through the EA support disaster zone. Well at least I got one...

Guest Hyperfury   
Guest Hyperfury

EA fixed it all today they sent out keys for pc players, and to those who are like 'misclick' no because I signed up for PC and got xbox key.

I signed up for PC, and got my pc key a few mins ago, just send them a mail or something? Let them fix the problem.

And, where's the statistics that 90 % got xbox one beta keys? Give the statistics or stop overexaggerating to make it look worse.

Well the forums would be a start to why there would be threads about signed up for pc got xbox keys. Don't hate in this thread.

EA fixed it all today they sent out keys for pc players, and to those who are like 'misclick' no because I signed up for PC and got xbox key.

Well the forums would be a start to why there would be threads about signed up for pc got xbox keys. Don't hate in this thread.

I contacted EA support and told them that i got an invalid key.

2 min later I got TF beta...hahahaha

Never had any key...hahah

Ancalagon    0

I contacted EA support and told them that i got an invalid key.

2 min later I got TF beta...hahahaha

Never had any key...hahah

On my way

Guest logan   
Guest logan

Well I signed up for PC and got a PC key. I have a feeling that those who claim to have signed for PC beta actually signed for XBOX beta and were just careless and didn't properly check the form.

It is just natural for people to look for someone else to blame even if they fucked up themselves. (Which they mostly do)

very true