Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 00:09
Sign in to follow this  
Hofer

Official CS:GO Thread

nice inventory dont worry its just jealousy

Yup. Exactly that..

I thought skins and betting could be better off in the thread created for that, and this one used for actual CS:GO-discussion. 

If he wants to pay insane amounts of money for rare pixels, that is his own choice. I'd rather see this thread used to discuss the game, instead of the cosmetic items. This applies to everyone that posted practically the same as he did.

Too bad there's no thread for that though, am I right?

OT: That moment when you drop a 30 in a game.

I think the reaction was because you just decided to brag about your skins for no reason other than to boast. It does look a little dickish on your part and was met with a blunt reaction. Then your response back to the meme was just a screenshot of your inventory to further push the theory of slight dickishness. (need a better word to describe how it appears)

Basically boasting about how much money you have without any reason other than to show off is always going to look dickish and doesn't really contribute to any sort of actual discussion about the game. You're essentially just looking for confirmation from the community of what you already know you have and that's an expensive inventory. 

Just my two cents as they say.

The search function begs to differ

Yup. Exactly that..

I thought skins and betting could be better off in the thread created for that, and this one used for actual CS:GO-discussion. 

If he wants to pay insane amounts of money for rare pixels, that is his own choice. I'd rather see this thread used to discuss the game, instead of the cosmetic items. This applies to everyone that posted practically the same as he did.

I think the reaction was because you just decided to brag about your skins for no reason other than to boast. It does look a little dickish on your part and was met with a blunt reaction. Then your response back to the meme was just a screenshot of your inventory to further push the theory of slight dickishness. (need a better word to describe how it appears)

Basically boasting about how much money you have without any reason other than to show off is always going to look dickish and doesn't really contribute to any sort of actual discussion about the game. You're essentially just looking for confirmation from the community of what you already know you have and that's an expensive inventory. 

Just my two cents as they say.

Uh, first of all I am not looking to trade, since that thread is for trading and this thread is for CS:GO in general.

>Here we can discuss everything we wish about CS:GO.

Hm, anywho.

I was boasting, yeah, I jumped on the thread and saw people showing out skins and I jumped in the boat as well and shared my own skins.

Maybe I mistook Hofer's response, my fault :).

Why is everyone getting so fucking pissy over showing your skins, people have been doing that on this thread for ages. Just chill out

Why is everyone getting so fucking pissy over showing your skins, people have been doing that on this thread for ages. Just chill out

Ez [video=youtube]

How do I fix this on csgo lounge?

27cf074d53.png

Yes. I have made sure my profile isnt private, my inventory isnt empty and that I can connect to steam servers.

I heard you just had to refresh it a lot of times.

Well I've been refreshing it for 15 minutes straight for 3 days now and it doesn't work.

I also tried adding this trade (which seems to work for some reason...) and this message pops up.

44c0a69414.jpg

Ez [video=youtube]

Nice hacks ;)

How do I fix this on csgo lounge?

27cf074d53.png

Yes. I have made sure my profile isnt private, my inventory isnt empty and that I can connect to steam servers.

I heard you just had to refresh it a lot of times.

Well I've been refreshing it for 15 minutes straight for 3 days now and it doesn't work.

I also tried adding this trade (which seems to work for some reason...) and this message pops up.

44c0a69414.jpg

most of the time when this happens to me I have to spamm the Retry using Pub and then back and forth until the inventory loads and sometimes it's just steam itself being useless so just come back in 10 + min to see if it works,  if that doesn't work make sure that all the links are correct and if that doesn't work well then I have no clue.

Ez [video=youtube]

Nice hacks ;)

Thanks, wanna buy some :P?

ESEA is fun. HMU if you wanna play.

Just played two games with KQLY, Staggs, Jannik and Chow.

Won both :D.

Wait you won playing with them Jim? Why can't they win when I play with em?

Playing solo the whole game was like this, sometimes solo is fun ;)

[video=youtube]

915755a8MRbbd700bv1.jpg

Does anyone know why official MM servers lag so much? Seems like every 4-5th game I get, halfway through servers give every player 140+ ping and it's unplayable, today I had to quit since it was 10+ minutes like that.

First time I've seen this happen in a game.

0CD0AE58A35BA6F4D291246C9C3301BBFAF631EA

Guest DooD YC

ffb6fff73122feb2572bbf7192898cf6.png

Only took me less then 100 wins to get the LEM after the rank update(:

Started collecting stickers now in CS:GO - Oh look, all my lovely MLG ones in a neat order + extras!

M8WnSad.png

EY577GF.pngrpD0rdG.pngxiii2tR.pngykeODp5.png

Also, got a new steam profile look. Animated GIF for profile artwork too! (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066719529/)

u8dl6wT.jpg

-snip-

Wow. That isn't too shabby.

Idk about you guys but guardian is one of my favorite pros

MsE2axs.png

-Guardian 2016

Im sitting here still at MG2 after 450 wins O.o

Guest DooD YC

Didnt even thing that was possible, but not as bad as it looks. Iv seen a Nova 2 with 600 wins :P

Didnt even thing that was possible, but not as bad as it looks. Iv seen a Nova 2 with 600 wins :P

Yeah...its pretty bad but not that bad lol. I was LE before the update but that doesn't matter anymore. It seems like there are a lot of smurfs at MG2 right now as just about every other game has a guy with <100 hours. Oh well, all I can do is keep grinding it out :D