Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 11:39
Sign in to follow this  
Hofer

Official CS:GO Thread

Guest Gibbon

When you solo q and end up with a 4 stack and just know you are getting kicked last round <3

Got a dank little bhop run so decided to make a meme out of it.

[video=youtube]

umNfnM6.gif

when your so into your game

UPDATE:

Lost all my skins

rip

Ni4kftn.png

so much hard work put into a match, only to find out you would lose

-img-

so much hard work put into a match, only to find out you would lose

tumblr_mv4xekIHB21rlfl6ro1_500.gif

[video=youtube]

little clutch ace from yesterday I made :D

enjoy

Sooo. i won some stuff...

Vt36trR.jpg

Xr29vtS.jpg

HxDd4kT.jpg

Also, this float value...

Gyrs4px.png

I just got done playing some casual and I was clutching last round until my bird flew onto my head. Needless to say I lost at that moment.

Soo, i was in a game with a hacker on my team with walls. People kept blocking me so whenever i tried shooting at enemies i ended up killing team mates. I was on the last warning. Then they decide to vote kick me. I had entered the game with one of my friends so i thought i was safe. I got kicked anyway. Turns out only 3 votes are needed now to kick someone?

Not sure what the deal is with people complaining about deranking is so easy now. Lost 6 games in a row, one being a cheater game and still have DMG.

Not sure what the deal is with people complaining about deranking is so easy now. Lost 6 games in a row, one being a cheater game and still have DMG.

It's changed since the original patch lol. First day of the patch you lose one and deranked, didn't believe it either until it happened to me. Things have evened out now so you can actually afford to lose a few without deranking again.

Guest Gibbon

Can now Bhop to victory with the chickens.

10/10 update.

9AF8669748F04415BEEAE39BA36112E9A261F80F

pub servers

Played against a kid a couple of days ago that i could tell was awful but held angles like a pro. He dropped 44 kills and i was luckily able to tie against hi,. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just had a good game? Went back and watched the demo andddddd nope he was trying to shoot us through walls. His acc is already VAC'd and he had roughly a $600 inventory.  Why throw that away for $20 cheats?

Guest Gibbon

Played against a kid a couple of days ago that i could tell was awful but held angles like a pro. He dropped 44 kills and i was luckily able to tie against hi,. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just had a good game? Went back and watched the demo andddddd nope he was trying to shoot us through walls. His acc is already VAC'd and he had roughly a $600 inventory.  Why throw that away for $20 cheats?

2 git gud

Boys mad shit going on in the MLG final

@ https://www.twitch.tv/mlg

Best game I've ever played. I'm not even smurfing.

F8C0F991839F68921C8EC87B6F407150E2FADE71

Ay what's that thing in the top left corner? I wanna start replacing callouts with pinpoint X/Y axis coordinates of my position. That'll be much clearer.

Who needs 'A-Short' when you can say you're at '339.96 x 1625.80 67.96'

Ay what's that thing in the top right corner? I wanna start replacing callouts with pinpoint X/Y axis coordinates of my position. That'll be much clearer.

Who needs 'A-Short' when you can say you're at '339.96 x 1625.80 67.96'

Top left corner? You can activate it with the command 'cl_showpos 1'. I use it to show my speed when I'm fucking around trying to bunnyhop.