Server time (UTC): 2020-01-27, 04:23 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Siorre

Your bestest friends you made on DayZRP

Most of my friends were either permad or don't talk to me anymore *cries*

I don't need friends, I'm apart of the darkness.

-fucking edge-

Most of my friends were either permad or don't talk to me anymore *cries*

Sorry lad

The fact that you didn't include me triggers me. We're Facebook Friend for Christ sake :(

The fact that you didn't include me triggers me. We're Facebook Friend for Christ sake :(

I made this years ago

I made this years ago

My comment still stands.

I made this years ago

My comment still stands.

Done, I just read my first post on this thread and realized how much cancer I was back then oh my god

Ill start off by saying that this community is great because of its global player base. I love all the people of different cultures i get to meet while here.

Most of my best mates are permd and i cant mention them here without getting points.

For the remaining lads of the Old Brigade, you know who you are and i love each and every one of you. You are the reason i stay. You are the reason i carry forward.

To all the people I have met recently, your all tops and i wish i could get to know you all alot better.<3

edit- too triggered

randle is only lad tht dont trigger me

Wow, right in the feels

Dusty

Bruce

Johnny

Wolfe

Hebee

Otter

Dr Brandon

Whip

It's Kevin

These are pretty much my best friends on the community buy I don't know if they consider me as a best friend.

And my son Diamond.

Aww, +1 Darkside

Yeah, I'd have to say I agree to this list. I consider all the Gamblers v.2 who moved over to the FFL v.2 and Whip as my bestest community friends.

To be honest, when I joined back in April of last year, I didn't really know what to expect. I'd never roleplayed through voice before, and was kinda expecting things to be trollish and shit. I was wrong in so many ways.

I've made a shitload of friends, despite the fact that I'm a cunt. I'd make a list, but I don't want to miss anyone out accidently and hurt peoples feelers. So I'll just say this:

To those that have bantered with me throughout the last year, thanks for putting up with me. You know who you are.

Also, an honourable mention to Bunny, who I met completely by accident. Probably the best accident to ever happen to me. Never thought I'd end up in a relationship through an online community, but I guess I was wrong yet again.

Dusty

Bruce

Johnny

Wolfe

Hebee

Otter

Dr Brandon

Whip

It's Kevin

These are pretty much my best friends on the community buy I don't know if they consider me as a best friend.

And my son Diamond.

U wot? Why the hell am I not first?

-

Out of the 6 years I have known you, you haven't done as much as Dusty has to me.

O my.

It's Kevin

Who are you again?

Dr Brandon

wellbang_zpsfd9d65b2.gif

Well bang ok? 

<3

Well, imma just start listing I suppose... Zerotp, Jabba, all the wolves (phat jamie included :troll: ), Mark/Reaper/Dom whatever your name is next,ThioSofio, Deeblack, Jewell, Aimee (wouldn't say bestest cause I only met her recently, but worth a mention ;) ), Razi, Sunny (Rest in peace bro), Clapton ayyybaii, diekaplyn, Irishghost, Mitch the inactive, Sean, Simontsar and finally Keira is always good fun to talk to :)

Wouldn't surprise me if I missed a few, Is anyone skilled in the art of losing friends willing to teach me? I think I have too many...

Not your bestest friend? what's this shite belfast?

Well, imma just start listing I suppose... Zerotp, Jabba, all the wolves (phat jamie included :troll: ), Mark/Reaper/Dom whatever your name is next,ThioSofio, Deeblack, Jewell, Aimee (wouldn't say bestest cause I only met her recently, but worth a mention ;) ), Razi, Sunny (Rest in peace bro), Clapton ayyybaii, diekaplyn, Irishghost, Mitch the inactive, Sean, Simontsar and finally Keira is always good fun to talk to :)

Wouldn't surprise me if I missed a few, Is anyone skilled in the art of losing friends willing to teach me? I think I have too many...

Not your bestest friend? what's this shite belfast?

Hush hush Yolk <3

I think that Ron girl is awesome..

//fixed for you <3 

You're alright.

Charlie and Wumby!

Charlie and Wumby!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Sylvester Todd

Hebee

TheShrimpPimp (RIP)

Sylvester Todd

Hebee

TheShrimpPimp (RIP)

<3 (urite)

Made some new friends recently in the Masquerade.

Shoutouts to: Sylvester Todd, Jack Allen, Castiel, LonelyWolve, DiscoSoupCan, Ami Knight, Xero3451, and Future.

Also to my boys Colman and Blake LeBlanc.

My closest friend is Udden (Mohawk) <3 <3