Server time (UTC): 2020-09-27, 14:40
Sign in to follow this  
Siorre

Your bestest friends you made on DayZRP

-snippers-

We don't talk anymore! 3

Take a wild guess who my best friend is. :D

It couldn't possibly be Marshal. You two hate each other. ;)

Take a wild guess who my best friend is. :D

It's me isn't it?

Close. ;)

Echo kind of sounds like The Marshal.

Mine are definitely Chief, Chaostica, and Dishes.

The Trust are all really good friends I fucking love all of them but, to be honest, the whole group feels a lot like family and I appreciate the help of Chief and Chaostica for putting it together as two of the best friends I've made in the time I've been here.

I can easily say I know them better than a lot of other people around here and would do quite a number of things for them.

Bestest friends here. Gotta say Chief, Fish Socks, and Defiance

Jesus there are a lot of people :/

I guess jabba,Vincent lee and Ramon are some old friends and great guys :D

more recently met Kris, Combat logo and Rose who are all just awesome :)

There are a lot more friends I have made but recently those are the ones that come to mind <3

That would be all of the auxilium exept Misha. Because he's my brother from another mother

There are so many people that I find it hard to narrow down, but here are some of the people who stand out for me.

Defiance - I've always trusted your judgement both IC and OOC, and I always enjoy your company and RP. We've had some crazy ideas and some even crazier laughs together, and I hope that never changes.

Hellspawnceri - I haven't know you as long as some of the others on this list, but you and I get on like a house on fire, and we can really have those deep philosophical conversations when we want. It's good to have someone I can relate to. I've always got your back man.

Shikaka - You're a brother to me, you've stood by me since the Crows, and you've played a vital role in my characters story. You've been there for me OOC when I've needed you, and we always manage to pull through.

Chaostica - Everytime we meet IG I feel privileged, and everytime we talk OOC I feel glad that we met. You were there for me during the lowest points of my life last year, and helped me pull through. Thanks for always being someone I can depend on.

There are so many others, who belong to various groups, but for the sake of keeping this list short, I will simply say that you know who you are ;)

Over the years in this community, I've made friends, lost friend. Got a few enemies and so on. To be fair when I think someone is my friend I don't usually expect tge same feeling back because I'm an annoying caveman!

Thinking from the top of my head, some good people, for various reasons that I genually love and enjoy spending time with are : Siorre, Terra, Ghoozberg, Storm, R3ALBRETT, Enigma, Anze, Sweetjoe, Bunny, Jannik, Roman, Stags, Nocheluz, Kris, Heros_Nick, Sofie and so many others.

To be fair, I care for everyone, I like everyone if they are nice to me. So I would consider most people I know friends. The people I dislike are few and they know who they are..

This is like secondary school all over again.

200.gif

Well, imma just start listing I suppose... Zerotp, Jabba, all the wolves (phat jamie included :troll: ), Mark/Reaper/Dom whatever your name is next,ThioSofio, Deeblack, Jewell, Aimee (wouldn't say bestest cause I only met her recently, but worth a mention ;) ), Razi, Sunny (Rest in peace bro), Clapton ayyybaii, diekaplyn, Irishghost, Mitch the inactive, Sean, Simontsar and finally Keira is always good fun to talk to :)

Wouldn't surprise me if I missed a few, Is anyone skilled in the art of losing friends willing to teach me? I think I have too many...

Well, imma just start listing I suppose... Zerotp, Jabba, all the wolves (phat jamie included :troll: ), Mark/Reaper/Dom whatever your name is next,ThioSofio, Deeblack, Jewell, Aimee (wouldn't say bestest cause I only met her recently, but worth a mention ;) ), Razi, Sunny (Rest in peace bro), Clapton ayyybaii, diekaplyn, Irishghost, Mitch the inactive, Sean, Simontsar and finally Keira is always good fun to talk to :)

Wouldn't surprise me if I missed a few, Is anyone skilled in the art of losing friends willing to teach me? I think I have too many...

Just Mark xD! <3 

Too many to name they know who they are <3

A special post just for frozen and our dank csgo jihad rp <3

There are so many to choose from, suppose the 'best' friend title goes to:

Kenji - You welcomed me into rp, showed me how to do things well and really built up my confidence! Owe you a lot.

Franko - Pretty much my first real friend on here!

Jabba - Had so many good times, especially around The Vigil.

Jonas - So many good times as well. Miss you bud!

All of the wolves - You guys are just the greatest :D loved the time I spent in the wolves!

A few of the liska, namely Andrey, Staggs, Emile, uSx and PatZ - You guys welcomed me in and I'm glad i got to know you guys!

I've made some, and I have also lost some. It's life.

I can say though, I'll list a "short" list of people that have changed me here.

Grudgebearer - You were the first person I met in DayZRP. I joined the DayZRP Pub TS channel, and you were the only one there.

Oyface - and you were the second person I met. You two have been there since then, and I'm glad you two are there.

DocofPinewood - You didn't get that name for nothin'! You have changed my RP experience and you've been a great friend OOC.

Bunny - Can't say enough. You've helped me in many ways in ways that I won't speak about. Thank you for everything.

RedSky - You are one interesting person... I'll give you that!

Roach - Fuckin' chooch...

Yellow(numbers after that I don't remember) - You too have been a great help when I was goin' through the shitter. Thanks for that.

Shikaka - What a lad. You helped me too when I was in a bad way.

Okay I realize now that this list is longer than it should be... and I can't remember everyone. Okay I'll just say this. You know who you are when I say thank you.

latest?cb=20140331123030

Kanen, Voodoo

& The scrubs I have to deal with everyday :D Jewell, Conor, Storm, Randle, Speedster, Oliv,  Staggs, Astrial (kek), Bunny

latest?cb=20140331123030

Kanen, Voodoo

& The scrubs I have to deal with everyday :D Jewell, Conor, Storm, Speedster, Oliv,  Staggs, Astrial (kek), Bunny

waowoaawoaw

latest?cb=20140331123030

Kanen, Voodoo

& The scrubs I have to deal with everyday :D Jewell, Conor, Storm, Speedster, Oliv,  Staggs, Astrial (kek), Bunny

waowoaawoaw

I don't know what you're talking about :troll:

Polarswitch, Frozen, Panic, Natuk, Chalice.

Probably my boys Darkside, Kevin, Hebee, Diamond, Lemon, Patch, Shoo, SurvivingMan, Samurai.

Fuckin love these guys to death.

I was gonna load up some Brazzers, put on some MCR and masturbate away my crippling depression - but then I saw this post.

-snip-

-Snip-

<3 feelings mutual gals ;D

Well, I'd have to say some guys from the two only groups I have been in!

Steck - was in Skryty and currently in Pagan Revenants!

Grimnir's working his way up there! (pagan revenants) ;)

Ghoozeberg - Was in Skryty and very active, great to talk to when you're bored, or just in general! 

Giraffel - Don't worry buddy, I didn't forget ya! The Skryty crime family will always remain close to my heart :D

I hope I didn't forget anyone!

Dusty

Bruce

Johnny

Wolfe

Hebee

Otter

Dr Brandon

Whip

It's Kevin

These are pretty much my best friends on the community buy I don't know if they consider me as a best friend.

And my son Diamond.

"Spits on you"

"Spits on you"

Sorry Echo. I still love you and consider you a best best friend.