Server time (UTC): 2020-01-25, 00:56 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Siorre

Your bestest friends you made on DayZRP

Hi guys, I made this thread so you could tell the people of the community who your bestest friends are on here. Let me start!

Jack Bandit- You are always there for me bro, You're a brother to me and you always know how to make me laugh! I love you bro! You're the best!

Matt Brown- First FM I made friends with. You helped me a lot and you are awesome to hang around with! I remember when we teamed on FM survival games and got wrekt by the guy in the factory. You are an awesome friend and I am glad I met you!

Satan- I know you can get annoyed with me sometimes, but I hope you think of me as a friend. You are my Satan and not matts! :P We always RP on armory and I remember when we yelled at those people in takistan life.

Other people close to me- SweetJoe, Arcus, Khardia, HatchBack(My lover <3), Sin and many others!

Henning, Prince, Sam, Adrian

//Post who your best friends are :)

Guest JMS

Awhhh I can tell this is going to be a cute thread :)

Mark Williams

Aiden (Clammy)

Pat-ato

Paddy

Dan

John snow

Just naming good guys :)

FrozenCaveMan22!

Luckiest guy ever, always to get robbed by me! <3

Mush <3

Some Ryan feg...and Mush ever since Southern crew <3

Also other sexy beasts like; Matt, Siorre (My lover), and all of 501st and BHM as they are all epic scrubs <3

First of - Matt34. He was the first friend of mine in RP. We were playing together always back then! :D

Soren, Bariq, Fruit, Yekiza, Gibz, Major Tom - really good friends of mine who are beasts! We have had good laughs together and everything!

Jon snow - was with us when I was still in al-T. Always around and we become good friends!

SVR together - buddies in SVR. Good chaps, all of them. Dont want to name, too much! :D

Even tho I dont have contact with any of them, but SKA members. Good IC relationship and such. A lot of TS conversations as well!

Mex. I miss him.

Adam-Brody1.gif

All of BHM. Old members and new <3

Guest Astycc

Not anyone really, no one likes me. I prefer it that way.

Hmm i really appreciate and enjoy Jack Bandit's company both IC and OOC, but my character doesn't really have any actual close friends ICly.

i like you Yuri

I like you <3

i-just-wanted-to-say-i-think-youre-cute-and-i-like-you_1174.gif

Mush <3

Fuck you too Seamus :(

But in seriousness - all of BHM have been amazing to me so them for sure.

I think i have a problem.2 of my best friends from DayzRP are from Ex-Jugoslavia(NoobHunterAnzy,DinoB), 1 from Austria(LeSteve), 1 is Latvian(naury42) and the bestest of the best is from Spain(STAGGGGGSSS!!!).

From the bestestest to the bestest:

Livs, Tosme, Jamie, Khardia, Caesar, Dax, Papa, Hofer, Jizz, Sin, Tomeran, Zhunk, Trilby, Toorrik. I think that sums up nicely the top 15 people I've had most contact and fun with :) I probably have forgotten someone important though, sorry! :D

Guest Astycc

From the bestestest to the bestest:

Livs, Tosme, Jamie, Khardia, Caesar, Dax, Papa, Hofer, Jizz, Sin, Tomeran, Zhunk, Trilby, Toorrik. I think that sums up nicely the top 15 people I've had most contact and fun with :) I probably have forgotten someone important though, sorry! :D

Yeah, erm, you forgot me? :troll:

I would make a list but I got so many good friends that I can't make myself a list in fear of forgetting someone :( love you all tho :D <3

All of Brotherhood of Steel - Kewl dudes. First met them when they were attacking Altar and Juggs got wrecked. Been with them since, Elder and Civi and it has been a good time. RIP Fruit, FinalburnzyHD and MonkeyMadness, they never got an honorable death in my opinion.

Steven Morgenstern - One of the first guys I met on DayZRP, had a handful of interesting adventures together. His computer pooped though :(

Cal - Met him at Altar once during an admin event. We tagged along and assisted SKA in many occasions which payed off in the end. Helped him with his ban appeal and now he is a proud member of the Brotherhood of Steel

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. Will most likely return here and update.