Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:04

DayZ Mod 1.7.5.5

Community Change log:

Client:

* [Prerequisites]

* [NEW] Weapon - Sa58P_EP1. (Military)

* [NEW] Weapon - Sa58V_EP1. (Military)

* [NEW] Weapon - Sa58V_RCO_EP1. (MilitaryS)

* [NEW] Weapon - Sa58V_CCO_EP1. (MilitaryS)

* [NEW] Weapon - G36C. (HeliCrash)

* [NEW] Weapon - G36C_camo. (HeliCrash)

* [NEW] Weapon - G36A_camo. (HeliCrash)

* [NEW] Weapon - G36K_camo. (HeliCrash)

* [NEW] Weapon - M40A3 (MilitaryS)

* [NEW] - Ability to flip ATV's.

* [NEW] - Zeds spawn while in vehicles.

* [NEW] - Zeds mow have the ability to damage vehicles. This is limited to glass only once glass is destoryed players within will be damage.

* [NEW] - Zeds now have the ability to pull you from open vehicles.

* [NEW] - In combat bot added if your in combat and logoff your player will be replaced with a bot that can still be looted and killed.

* [NEW] - New Load screens added to show timeleft for combat logging.

* [NEW] - Revamped Blood/Food/Water/Temp gui icons.

guiinfo-v3.jpg

* [uPDATED] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS replaced with BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo. (HeliCrash)

* [uPDATED] - Added a much faster login process.

* [uPDATED] - Limted amount of ammo found with weapons.

* [uPDATED] - Gender selection images updated thanks Des.

* [uPDATED] - Updated infection chance during zed attacks from 1/1000 to 1/50.

* [uPDATED] - Changed Loot tables to increase the supply of Antibiotic drops.

* [uPDATED] - Combat Mode is now effected by everything you do and everything done to you (example any kind of damage).

* [uPDATED] - Bots will lie down on player dissconnect.

* [uPDATED] - While bots are active all gear is synced in real time as if the bot was a normal player removes dupping issues.

* [uPDATED] - Max local zeds updated based on the area your in (example CityCapitals - 100, City's - 80, Village's - 60 (Old Local Zed count was 40 at any location that has buildings)).

* [Fixed] - Zeds hearing should now be fixed.

* [Fixed] - Temperature icon color now ranges from iceblue (cold) to red (hot)

* [Fixed] - German Tranlations updated.

* [Fixed] - mi17 gunner seat is now fixed (you no longer stand outside)

* [REMOVED] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS (Based on poll)

* [REMOVED] - Banned m136 as it never really worked and served no real purpose.

Hive:

* [Prerequisites] beta-patch 98866.

* [Prerequisites] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 x86 Redistributable (http://www.microsoft...ls.aspx?id=8328)

* [NEW] - Added new constraint to block non Dayz items from being wrote to the db

* [uPDATED] - Publish Object will now only publish items allowed. (tents, other deployables)

* [Fixed] - Crash issue on stale child calls.

Source: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/103845-rolling-changelog-for-community-builds/

• Server Manager
* [NEW] - Added new constraint to block non Dayz items from being wrote to the db

* [uPDATED] - Publish Object will now only publish items allowed. (tents, other deployables)

Are you fucking kidding me? Now all custom private servers, including this one will have to find a way around this in order to get custom items to work.

• Emerald

mother of god....

[uPDATED] - Updated infection chance during zed attacks from 1/1000 to 1/50.

[uPDATED] - Changed Loot tables to increase the supply of Antibiotic drops.

Medics will need to keep in mind to stock up then. We will have to deal with bad coughs now as well.

Are you fucking kidding me? Now all custom private servers, including this one will have to find a way around this in order to get custom items to work.

Then don't update :)

• MVP

I love some of these things. Not sure about the whole "bot when logging out"(what?), but the new gui looks great. New weapons is good, less ammo is good, zeds damaging vehicles and players within them is good, higher infection chance is good and above all: MORE ZOMBIES!

As long as the servers can cope with it, more zombies(more then twice as much in capitol cities) is awesome.

Sucks about the block on custom items though, guess we'll loose a lot of donation vehicles.

• Emerald

Indeed, this server has quite a lot of custom stuff.

Maybe we can just not update for a while until we know how to deal with it?

But I like a lot of these.

more zeds. more infections, more to do for medics I see it as that.

• MVP

Iam not that cool about more Zeds. Its gonna lower framerates in cities even more. Even rendering cities abandoned due to massive fps drop for some folks

• Emerald

I also like how cars aren't safe-zones anymore. It was seriously OP to relax in a car with a horde of zeds next to you being unable to do much more other can drooling over your car.

Guest WaltteriH

Not sure about the whole "bot when logging out"(what?).

The way i understand it is that if you are in a combat mode, and you log out/ close the game, an bot will spawn to that location in a prone position for the duration of combat timer to run out.

• MVP

Iam not that cool about more Zeds. Its gonna lower framerates in cities even more. Even rendering cities abandoned due to massive fps drop for some folks

The only map I've had any FPS issues with in cities is Taviana, and I dont think that's because of the zeds, more likely has to do with certain memory-swalling building blocks and the -gargautan- cosmetic apartment complexes the map creater seems to have liked putting up at every square centimeter.

And my hardware isnt exactly top of the line either.

But we'll see I guess. Either way I hope it ups the challenge rating because zombies right now are a cakewalk.

Not sure about the whole "bot when logging out"(what?).

The way i understand it is that if you are in a combat mode, and you log out/ close the game, an bot will spawn to that location in a prone position for the duration of combat timer to run out.

oh, right. I thought it was impossible to log out while in combat anyway, and that ALT-F4-ring or something while in combat would get you a permaban from Battleeye. Guess that didnt work out for them.

• MVP

If I write "Implement Rmod" will it make difference ? I hope so :

" Implement Rmod " :D

• MVP

Fliping ATVs ? Damn, Maybe people will stop telling me I'm the worst driver among Chernarussians. I won't simply have to admit I flipped ATV for 9999 time :D

Nice to see SA58 variants, too bad another Nato weapon got added. IMO more eastern weapons should be available : AK107 with GP25, AK47 with GP25, AKS PSO,PKM maybe even a silenced AK ?

• MVP

Clintbet, yeah. RCO is a ACOG like model as far as I remember.

• MVP

Looks like Zeds got a massive boost finally, as for the G36, does it take STANAG? Or just G36 ammo?

G36 uses 5.56 rounds so hopefully it'll accept stanag ammo.

Another gun that is useless because the ammo for it is rarer then NVGs would be a collosal waste.

• MVP

Looks like Zeds got a massive boost finally, as for the G36, does it take STANAG? Or just G36 ammo?

G36 uses 5.56 rounds so hopefully it'll accept stanag ammo.

Another gun that is useless because the ammo for it is rarer then NVGs would be a collosal waste.

It takes STANAG mags as well as G36 mags. The G36 mag is just transparent (You can actually see in real time how many bullets you have left in it).