Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 18:46

New donation "item"

Guest ChildishxD

Guest ChildishxD

I was talking to a couple of mates on TS when I thought of this idea. There should be like a garage type area where you can keep your cars over night? make it like $5 a month or something to gain access. To the garage. Because we donate for vehicles. But, we can never keep them over night. And I know this happens to many people not just me and my friends. Because I know no one likes there donated vehicles getting robbed... "Wasting are money" So yeah tell me what you guys think of this idea.(:

• MVP

I can agree that losing your vehicle overnight can be annoying, especially if you've just stocked it with gear.

First problem I see is how would Rolle control who access's which "garage". If its a physical location that you're renting, what's to stop others from accessing it and taking what's there or parking their vehicle. If someone is paying a subscription fee for a specific location, how can it be made theirs and inaccessible to others.

Edit: Wording

• MVP

Well I was playing Arma 2 with RF on this server and you were able to lock your vehicle so only you are able to unlock or get in

Yeah as you said, its a different server, and what they are using is a special mod and it may be possible to use it as a add on mod, as i said i would have to check with rolle, but it my conflict with some of the server database's or create unforeseen issues.

• Server Manager

That's not really in the spirit of DayZ. Magical garages, huh? Let's try to keep the pay2win factor to a minimum.

thanks Rolle, I hoped some admin would say this.

Guys, seriously ? And next we make a Tent which only you can enter and which can't be destroyed by anyone - make it like 100$ / month. Rolle already moved his servers to the Bahamas, don't let him get into the Forbes lists.

• Emerald

I'd love a $1000 donation orbital ion cannon. Take that bandits!

Delete Cherno with the push of a button. Neato!

What you can do is make a clan that guards an area 24/7. Invite people from different time zones and set up your own garage with tank traps. Then you make a forum post and people can put there car in it and write their car, name and time. Do it at the outpost and you can combine forces with the outpost people. Don't see any bandit group taking it over on a full server at least.

We need more skins, and a custom skin for cows and sheeps so the bronies can pretend they're real ponies and ride them like horses... or something like that. And that priest guy should use a priest skin like the ones we found in some Zeds around the churchs... would be fun as hell... lol (except the cow\sheep stuff just kidding.)