Server time: 2018-08-15, 20:19 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Mush

[OUTDATED] DayZRP: Welcome Package - A Guide for Newcomers

Damn! Shoulda caught this thread before I submitted my application. Luckily, we get three tries, right? Although, I'm fairly confident I nailed my application, just have to wait. Great thread though, thanks!

Hello!

Sorry for the possibly dumb question, I am new here, haven't even put in my whitelist app yet.

Anyhow, I want to ask on which game (mod) is all the fun taking place?

On the homepage it says DayZRP Standalone servers, BUT while reading this guide, I see that the installation instructions are for ArmA II (+ mods).

I have only DayZ Standalone and I would really like to join this community, but there is no point in doing that if I don't have the game.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello!

Sorry for the possibly dumb question, I am new here, haven't even put in my whitelist app yet.

Anyhow, I want to ask on which game (mod) is all the fun taking place?

On the homepage it says DayZRP Standalone servers, BUT while reading this guide, I see that the installation instructions are for ArmA II (+ mods).

I have only DayZ Standalone and I would really like to join this community, but there is no point in doing that if I don't have the game.

Thanks in advance! :)

We're a Standalone only server now with no ArmA 2 links.

Guide is outdated, I'll try and update it eventually.

Alright, thanks for the information, Mush!

I just submitted my whitelist application and am very much looking forward to its outcome! :)

This is a great post. Gives players a good understanding about what to do in order to get up and running with the group.

Great to see all the positive feedback on this, I'll be updating it soon as a lot of outdated information is here.

Thanks again!

This makes things a lot less complicated than they seemed... Still helping newbies on a post made in 2013! Thanks!

Will give this a good going over and the lore and back-story of the server is amazing.

Cheers.

Guest dcWalker

Thanks for the guide! Really helped me get my bearings for the forum!

This is outdated, archiving.

/Updated both aesthetically and content wise. Enjoy!

Sign in to follow this