Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:30 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm_Vision

Gday All

Howzit going fellas / ladies?

I'm new here and just waiting for my whitelist. Hopefully I get it as the KoS on other servers is getting painfully old real quick.

Hopefully seeya in the server soon!

Malcolm

Hey man welcome to the server! Good luck on your application!

GGy1uig.png

Good luck to you :)

Backstories in a nutshell

Actually, none of the above, I was waiting for my flight back to Australia out of Balota Airfield after finishing my hitch out on an oil rig offshore of Kamenka. While I was waiting for my flight a workmate walked into the Sports Bar at the airfield, where I was enjoying a drink. He told me that his wife's car had broken down just outside of Cherno, so she would be late picking him up, so he came for a drink with me to pass the time.

Many Drinks later I can only guess my workmate's wife arrived and I passed out in the bottom of the booth we were sharing at the bar. It was the next morning when I woke up under the table that I knew the sinking feeling of yet again missing my flight home due to the booze, but what I didn't realise until I poked my head up from under the cheap laminate of the table was that the apocalypse was upon me...

if your on the epoch servers, keep an eye open for an unarmed guy hunting the wildlife or scavenging for sellable goods.

probably give ya a free heal if ya need it.

PS. i never use firearms, so its easy to spot me, tho confusing for some since i look like a fresh spawn sometimes.

GGy1uig.png

You forgot doctor. Everybody is a doctor.

Anyways, welcome!

GGy1uig.png

You forgot doctor. Everybody is a doctor.

Anyways, welcome!

Your crazy i have not even seen a doctor yet on dayzrp

Sign in to follow this