Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 19:19
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 40 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Whitefur

You guys suck...

I went to Guba, and Carl gets killed without any initiation. I then RP me leaving and some guy follows me and then KOSes me... nice...

Guest Biiddy

What is the point of this thread exactly?

Nothing we can do, by playing DayZRP SA you run the risk of getting KOS'ed unfortunately.

My point is simple. Guba is just the same as any SA server. You just get 5 minutes of talking before you get KOSed and loose a 4 week character... And I am sure these people are from DayZRP.

Don't worry we are from DayzRP, but seeing as WE founded this city and decided to protect it abide by our rules. As you can see your friend didn't follow the rules when we asked 5 times. He ran off and still didn't just kept asking why when we gave him straight answers. Then you ran off into the forest and started aiming at the city so we took you out. Sorry you guys didn't seem like you wanted to RP anyways seeing as you guys weren't really attempting RP.

But, Just some advice next time in Guba. LISTEN TO THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM... They are there for a reason.

To be honest it doesn't matter even if you didn't say a word, Chris. There are no game rules. You can shoot people on sight. You do not have to feel bad about doing so.

Don't worry we are from DayzRP, but seeing as WE founded this city and decided to protect it abide by our rules. As you can see your friend didn't follow the rules when we asked 5 times. He ran off and still didn't just kept asking why when we gave him straight answers. Then you ran off into the forest and started aiming at the city so we took you out. Sorry you guys didn't seem like you wanted to RP anyways seeing as you guys weren't really attempting RP.

But, Just some advice next time in Guba. LISTEN TO THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM... They are there for a reason.

I ran off calling you murderers. Carl had NO clue how to take off stuff, and instead of going OOC he tried to RP it off. I was going to log off because I was pissed and saw someone following me. I turned around to ask what was the matter and get mowed down.

Also, "You Got Owned" is not proper in an RP environment...

im a noob on standalone

To be honest it doesn't matter even if you didn't say a word, Chris. There are no game rules. You can shoot people on sight. You do not have to feel bad about doing so.

Oh i defiantly don't feel bad about it. Just want him to know why him and his friend was shot. I could care less, 2 less bodies to protect.

[video=youtube]

There is no RP environment. Why is there even a discussion about this? You get killed on standalone. You aren't the first. You have no grounds to complain, because there are no rules.

I was there. Your friend in the clown mask was asked a total of 9 times to halt and take it off. His 'rp' consisted of going 'WHY?!" and running away. He was finally chased down told again multiple times to take it off. He still wasn't complying so this happened:

[video=youtube]

You then instantly went into OOC mode 'omg no initiation'. You then ran away from us to the barn took cover and pulled out a gun so our over watch took you out.

But that was a pretty funny story you told!

>Goes to Guba

>Wears bandit clothes

>Asked by the law to take it off

>Runs

>Stop criminal scum! Take off the mask!

>Why?

>Because that's a bandit mask and we don't allow bandits here

>Why?

>Take off the fucking mask!

>Why?

>Take off the fucking mask!

>Why?

>Gets shot

>Why?

"protect"

I fail to see a point in this thread.

The Standalone does not have any rule so why making a thread? I think this should now be closed.

/thread

He asked "why" because he didn't get it obviously. Also I never pulled out my weapon EVER, where did you get that?

Also I agree /Thread

No point in continuing...

Guest Alfie

Closing at OP's request.

-------

*EDIT* Apologies for any spelling mistakes, phone seems to have a mind of its own.

Keep in mind the SA server isn't whitelist enabled yet™, so there will be randoms who KoS. Not only that, there aren't any rules either, so in theory people can do what ever the hell they like and get away with (Oi, don't start thinking of any ideas!), by the sounds of it the people who killed you DID initate and roleplay fully, however. And weren't just out for blood, you could've told your friend how to remove his mask and he could have said he was going to comply IG, so the robbers didn't shoot. You can't blame just the killers here.

What??

Some threads and posts just make me feel like...

picard-facepalm-o.gif