Server time (UTC): 2020-08-15, 03:59
Sign in to follow this  
Guest magw33d

Donation Credits

Guest magw33d

What will happen to our donation credits once the servers are migrated to standalone?

Assuming that you will eventually be able to customise a loadout, will they be refunded?

Once the Standalone servers are stable and we shut down the DayZRP mod servers all your credits for skins will be refunded. In the beginning there won't be much you will be able to do with the credits but eventually we will give you ability to spawn in some kind of non-OP and cosmetic items through the exchange.

Guest magw33d

Perfect, that is exactly what I'd like to see!

Guest Astycc

Once the Standalone servers are stable and we shut down the DayZRP mod servers all your credits for skins will be refunded. In the beginning there won't be much you will be able to do with the credits but eventually we will give you ability to spawn in some kind of non-OP and cosmetic items through the exchange.

Revolver Holo SD GL? That's not OP, right? :troll:

Spawn with can opener pls

Wait? The Arma servers are going to be removed completely? Fuck...

It's a secret but Dean and Rolle work together so, Rolle closes the servers down to then get Dean more money from people buying SA to play RP!

My thoughts exactly.

Standalone, has no, feel to it. :(

It's a secret but Dean and Rolle work together so, Rolle closes the servers down to then get Dean more money from people buying SA to play RP!

wat.

wat.

I'm saying that you're secretly working with Dean Hall and are closing the Normal RP servers down to move to SA meaning that your community will have to buy SA to play RP :D

wat.

wat.

I'm saying that you're secretly working with Dean Hall and are closing the Normal RP servers down to move to SA meaning that your community will have to buy SA to play RP :D

I think what hes trying to say Rolle is that the ARMA servers are going to get absolutely turbo-kerflonked. :D