Server time: 2018-07-23, 04:19 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
xerev

Anime!

Guest melissa94

AldNoah.Zero is the best :)

Loving Tokyo Ghoul and SAO 2 at the moment! recommend it to those for current to watch. Watching One Piece veryyy slowly... *cringe*. If you can't tell what anime is my favorite anime by looking at my signature and avatar then most likely hate you ;)

What anime is that?

Loving Tokyo Ghoul and SAO 2 at the moment! recommend it to those for current to watch. Watching One Piece veryyy slowly... *cringe*. If you can't tell what anime is my favorite anime by looking at my signature and avatar then most likely hate you ;)

What anime is that?

Its a comedy anime and one of my top 5 favorite animes. Its called Nichijou which means Daily Lives. Its about a couple of girls and their daily lives in high school its really funny and the cat that is in my signature is Sakamoto and is my favorite character EVER (mainly cause hes a cat) Recommend it to anyone with a sense of humor!

What anime is that?

Its a comedy anime and one of my top 5 favorite animes. Its called Nichijou which means Daily Lives. Its about a couple of girls and their daily lives in high school its really funny and the cat that is in my signature is Sakamoto and is my favorite character EVER (mainly cause hes a cat) Recommend it to anyone with a sense of humor!

Oh, I started that but forgot about it. I will resume watching it.

Ouran high school host club blue exorcist and also well hellsing both adbridged and ultimate, black butler is my favorite i have more but just wanted to put acouple out there

What do you guys think of Elfen Lied,Bezerk the Golden age arc,Black lagoon,Eden of the East,Ergo Proxy,Full Metal Panic,Ghost in a Shell,Marcross Frontier,Monster. They all good watches and all?

What do you guys think of Elfen Lied,Bezerk the Golden age arc,Black lagoon,Eden of the East,Ergo Proxy,Full Metal Panic,Ghost in a Shell,Marcross Frontier,Monster. They all good watches and all?

Haven't really heard of many of those except for Elfen Lied which is pretty good imo.

Heard about quite a few.

Elfenlied is pretty good, if you're really getting into the story then dem feels. Just dont be afraif of violence or breasts

Full Metal Panic haves much action, military, Mecha ect. Heared it is decent but didn't watched it, wasn't too excited about the story/genres

Black Lagoon is more or less some piece of Anime History. Story is okay, all Genres are filled out which also means some hard splatter effects. But maybe for the better since i'd say this Anime isn't really one for kids.

Ghost in the shell is definitly a good and really deep Anime (Movie). No light entertainment but a really deep and meaningfull movie, trying to make people think about life, technology and the future. The whole franchise got almost philosophic aspects. Definitly worth watching.

Also heard about some of the others but nothing i can remember ^^

Ghost in the shell got really stuck up its own ass as it went along. The first movie is really the only one you need to watch, its really good.

For those of you who don't have a crunchyroll (like me) figured id help you all out! Click here for HD Anime its a lovely site and encourage all of you to use it if you like 720p for free. :3 or if you don't trust clicking the word here is the site name http://rawranime.tv/

Your welcome in advance. Senpai loves you <3

Ive recently been seing Ergo Proxy and i must say that this anime is a must watch.

[video=youtube]

Dunno if it has been said.. Watched a older movie the other day called "Perfect Blue", was kind of like a thriller, reminded me of movies my parents and stuff watched when I was younger.

So a friend recommended I watch Boku no pico all I can say FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVEN SEARCH IT UP!

So a friend recommended I watch Boku no pico all I can say FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVEN SEARCH IT UP!

curiosity killed the cat....

I watched Clannad, as well as Clannad After Story. I cried several times over the course of the show. God... damn.

Yes indeed I cried for like days and was depressed. still 10/10 anime just can't listen to the dango song without tears.

I watched Clannad, as well as Clannad After Story. I cried several times over the course of the show. God... damn.

Yes indeed I cried for like days and was depressed. still 10/10 anime just can't listen to the dango song without tears.

With the new season of Sword Art Online, I have been pretty preoccupied :D

I know who Death Gun is! :3 Research plus light novels = gg rekt wp

With the new season of Sword Art Online, I have been pretty preoccupied :D

I know who Death Gun is! :3 Research plus light novels = gg rekt wp

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

c7e603a8c6.jpg

Found Carl's netflix history.... 4/6 are questionable...

Yeah Initial D seems very sketchy. :3

yo yo im here. I usually watch newish anime but i like any kind providing it s good because these days it s hard to find something good

yo yo im here. I usually watch newish anime but i like any kind providing it s good because these days it s hard to find something good

Watched Baccano! yet? (i will never stop shamelessly promoting it)

Oh ya, and Durarara