Server time: 2017-08-17, 13:52

Sign in to follow this  
Hero 227

Skins

Question

Hi everyone im new to dayz RP and i was wondering how skins work in the mod do they work like you pick one in the lobby and then you stay with that skin forever or is it you find it as a item. Also i would like to know how donor skins work thanks!

6 answers to this question

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

On this server, there are custom skins - in which you can pick up from the ground; ranging to military grade skins to civilian looking skins.

However on Roleplay Server 1, you are able to buy skins - from the donation exchange, which is found here.

In relation to these skins, you are able to activate them on the forums, in which they will transfer to your character in game.

These 'buy able' skins are only implemented for RP1 so far, as the epoch assets have not been implemented yet.

If you would like an extended response explaining a specific part of your question, just give me a buzz.

Anyways, hope I have helped.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I wouldn't say you 'buy' the skins, it's more a exchange. If you donate, you receive donation money, this donation money within the donation exchange allows you to exchange your donation money for a skin.

After purchasing a skin, you can activate it under the donation exchange, this will active the skin for your character on Server 1. Although if you haven't spawned in yet, then it won't activate, you have to spawn in, then back out to the lobby, then activate the skin, then go back in-game with your new skin.

If you decide you want to donate, remember, donations are not refundable, if you donate, you are donating because you want to help the server. Although you get to buy a skin in return, that's how I see donating from my prospective.

I hope you understand how it works, whitepointer described it really nicely above, just thought I'd add to it.

If you have any future questions, feel free to PM me.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

-snip-

Pandi so fast