Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:30
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Librarian

Greetings

Librarian    0

Hello there all. I'm a new DayZ Standalone player and I can already tell that the regular servers aren't going to be much zombie-survival-rebuilding-society roleplay fun. It's very nice to meet you all and I'll be submitting an application for the whitelist when I can wrap my head around the format and such.

Slute    1

Welcome to this glorious mod man!

I can already tell by your introduction that you will love Epoch. Luckily for you DayZRP have their own Epoch server! :D

Anyway, if you have any questions regarding the server, whitelists, or just overall DayZ, feel free to shoot me a PM! Good luck!

Librarian    0

Will do! I've already pretty much established my character and her back-story, and due to the lovely Epoch server, most of her gear. Just gotta make sure I retain it when I go on forays to the more cutthroat servers. >

Will do! I've already pretty much established my character and her back-story, and due to the lovely Epoch server, most of her gear. Just gotta make sure I retain it when I go on forays to the more cutthroat servers. ><

Good luck to you Librarian!

I'm still a bit confused on what you mean. So have you completed the white list already and are playing on the Epoch server?