Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:55

Sign in to follow this  
Homie307

Making a come back!

Question

Homie307    0

Ok so I haven't played DayZRP in about a month because of finals and personal issues but I will be returning this weekend and I was wondering if people still play S1 and when will we get some new settlements on S1?

I really don't like Epoch as the RP is non existent and everyone has a military grade weapon,DayZ Standalone is good but with the bug were you glitch back after run for about 30 min is just game breaking.Any response would be awesome thanks for the reading and see you out there in the wastelands!

13 answers to this question

Slute    1

This would be better placed in the Questions section of the forums.

DayZRP S1 has made a huge comeback! The server has practically upgraded itself and is almost back to normal, except for a few new bugs. The server occupation is back to normal as well, around 40-50 people at peak hours of the day.

Its good to be back!

Reptile449    0

Welcome back man, I too will be making a return to actual in game dayzrp once these exams are over. I've played epoch twice in the last month or so and I wouldn't say the RP was bad, I met a few people who were in the RP spirit and grouped up with me. Haven't tried SA much to be honest.

I'll see you out there, but chances are you won't see me.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I really don't like Epoch as the RP is non existent

I beg to differ, i'v had a better experience in relation to RP on Epoch then I had on RP1.

Just give it ago man, it's great! :D

Anyways, welcome back.

Guest batool100   
Guest batool100

It is great idea to make come back in the game. It will good for all users,.

Owen    13

You should join S1 as I think there might be some good events are coming up. I don't know what they could be though.

PCJames    167

S1 is mostly a ghost town unless you lucky, but you could be lucky

GingerHippo    4

To be honest, the developers have been working hard to fix RP1 and in the past couple of weeks, it's been getting more popular at peak times and matching the players that are on Epoch. It's all about the times you get on and also, when RP1 is fully working again I'm sure it will have its player base back meaning more RP, settlements and fun!

Respond if this helped.

The DayZRP mod is slowly being fixed. It has improved a lot the past few weeks and people are slowly returning. However there are those (like me) who will spend most of their time on epoch just simply because there is so much more to do.

TomG    0

As stated many times, settlement will not be back for a while as it does not add to the flow of random RP encounters. PCB's are still active though.

Today there were more people playing RP1 instead of Epoch so it is slowly coming back.

Hope I helped.