Server time: 2017-10-17, 13:25
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
rover692

Just Applied For Whitelist!

rover692    0

Hello everyone! Just applied for the whitelist and I really hope I can join in and be a great member of the RP community!

If you want my character's backstory here it is! Enjoy!

I, Yuri was once a proud owner of Volkov Industries. This company, inherited from my father Elexi, was in the business of building, buying, and selling guns and ammunition. Then, the zombie outbreak hit, I was lucky to have a bunker with food, water, survival gear, and textiles. I wrote every day, in my journal, about what i could hear through the locked door. The horror of it all, I remember the knocking of a man and his family outside but I had a family of my own to look after. My wife Anna begged me to let them in but i was not about to risk all that we went through for 4 helpless people. I remember the screams and covering my son's ears to attempt to shroud him from the horror. But I could not deny reality. A few months past and we ventured out side. The entire area was desolated and I grabbed my gun to look around. My family stayed behind, a mistake I should have never over looked. The zombies. They got in. I killed them all, there were only 3... It was then that I knew. My family was dead, and I left an outcast in the vast hell hole of Chernaurus. I buried them out side the back of the house... but before that... I had to finish the job. I had been one of the worlds most notorious gun dealers, a hardened criminal. But no man should have to put bullets into the heads of the ones they loved. A few weeks passed and I was beginning to run out of supplies so I took what little food, water, and ammunition I had, and of course my journal embedded with a picture of my dead family. I took my gear. And I set out among the dead, waiting... for a new journey.

Hope you enjoyed,

Yuri 'Keiser' Volkov

Sir Doctor    3

A lovely read. Hopefully the admin reviewing your application feels the same way about the story! Hope to see you accepted soon my friend <3

Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance with anything.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Best of luck mate, i'm sure you'll get in!

Remember to stay active on the forums, i heard it helps :D