Server time: 2018-02-20, 15:53

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Changing Names

Question

Well, i already white-listed and i have a character. But and if i want to change my name in the game? I just need to change it in the profile pages in the ArmA 2 OA Beta screen? Or i need to reset my PID and something like this?

8 answers to this question

Join S1 once.

Edit: Sorry thought you meant on the forums.

Guest Pandi

You can change your name as many times as you like, this will not change your PID.

You can change your name as many times as you like, this will not change your PID.

Its because like, i saw some people getting kicked by this error: (NOT AN RP NAME, SEE ON THE FORUMS), so i can change my name when i need, them i can enter the game without any error?

Guest Pandi

Its because like, i saw some people getting kicked by this error: (NOT AN RP NAME, SEE ON THE FORUMS), so i can change my name when i need, them i can enter the game without any error?

This error message that other players receive is probably because they have only a first name and not a second, or it is not appropriate for in-game use.

This error message that other players receive is probably because they have only a first name and not a second, or it is not appropriate for in-game use.

Okay Pandi, thanks for everything c:

PANDI FOR ADM +1

Guest Pandi

Is this question solved now? :)