Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:06
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

What Is Happening At Pobeda Dam

Question

Well, i plya a lot in DayZ Epoch, and lots of people are going to Pobeda Dam, and i ahev no idea why. I gonna go to there tomorrow, but for now, can someone explain me what is happening there? Is there a trader city or a survivor city? If possible send me an image of something because i have no Idea of what is going on.

6 answers to this question

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

The Free Medics have a player built base there, they offer some very good roleplay, guessing that's why there's so many people who go there.

Jamesy    0

Many people just like to go there for roleplay. If you were around when Altar was here its pretty much an alternative to that. You can get some really nice role play from Pobeda and the Free Medics are always there and give spectacular speeche on The Church of Brian.

You should definitely head down there, you'll enjoy the roleplay and won't want to leave!

Then again... Once you're there, you can't turn back.

Mikachu    26

FM camp at Pobeda is very very popular, might have to send a CTC representative to visit and set up shop...

Jamesy    0

Then again... Once you're there, you can't turn back.

Whoa... Creepy... What do you mean with this? O.o

What I mean is that you enjoy the role play there and you honestly won't want to leave. Yeah you'll go places that are near-by but usually at settlements people spend their whole days there. I used to get home from school, log on the DayZRP go to Altar and use up the complete day by roleplaying and having fun!

What I mean is that you enjoy the role play there and you honestly won't want to leave. Yeah you'll go places that are near-by but usually at settlements people spend their whole days there. I used to get home from school, log on the DayZRP go to Altar and use up the complete day by roleplaying and having fun!

I like roleplaying but i alreaady spend hours in the Stary trader city, is pretty cool get an RP moment. c:

@EDIT: THE TREATH IS "SOLVED", PLEASE CHANGE THE STATUS