Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:32

Sign in to follow this  
ExWife

Game Prices

Question

ExWife    0

I see that the cars are sky rocketing in prices compared to last week. Is the overall idea making cars hard to get?

I believe that admins have turned down the spawning of weapons on EPOCH?

With the high car prices and very little to sell, it is going to be a big challenge to get a vehicle.

Can anyone verify this?

5 answers to this question

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

The prices and spawns are being tuned in order to better represent the difficulty of gearing that the normal DayZRP server represents.

With no KOS you don't lose your gear as easily as in regular DayZ and hoarding in the past had become a major problem, as it will inevitably become in Epoch if these changes aren't made.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I'm sure the loot table and the trader prizes for items and vehicles will be changing around a bit, as the developers might feel it's a little unbalanced, you'd probably have to wait until tamaster answers this really, as he can tell you.

The reason they changed last week was because they were creating a new server patch, you can check what changed and what was added here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-epoch-changelog-1-0-8-redone&highlight=Epoch+change

This also needs to be moved to questions.

Tamaster92    14

Loot tables haven't been put in yet but the default ones are odd, either full of goodies or nothing there :)

As for prices yes, almost everything is slowly rising in price (occasional things lowering). This is a constant process of balancing so if you think something is too cheap or too expensive or shouldn't be for sale or should please PM me or post on the changelog thread mr. #pandi4gm2014 so kindly linked.

It will end up be slightly easier than default RP just due to the nature of epoch but it will get a lot harder and vehicles will become rarer, especially flying ones and high tier ones.

/Closing as official answer by Tamaster has been given.