Server time: 2017-08-20, 07:51

Sign in to follow this  
Guest woxa99

Heyy

Guest woxa99   
Guest woxa99

Hey people of DayZRP, I just got out of a mental hospital not to long ago but I've seen videos of this before, and I have to say, I'm really looking forward to playing this mod! It looks great, and also, the clan I will probably be going with would be s-gru as soon as it opens up, just because I love russia and I believe in the same stuff they believe in. :D

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey Woxa! Welcome to DayZRP!

Unfortunately S-GRU aren't around at the moment, they disbanded some time ago. Although their are some other great Russian clans, SVR is actually around at the moment, most of them are ex - S-GRU members that formed up to make SVR. Although before joining them you might need some more RP experience before joining.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

And good luck with your whitelist application and I hope to meet you in-game soon!

Jamesy    0

Hey there!

This place is definitely for you, I think you'll fit right in. And yeah, about S-GRU as Pandi has already mentioned a second option would be SVR. If SVR are not for you then the ISOA will be! You can check all the clans out on the clan control panel:

http://www.dayzrp.com/clancp.php

Also, if you need anything else or have any questions then feel free to leave me a PM, I'm happy to help and will always respond!

Good luck and I'll see you around!:D