Server time: 2017-10-21, 05:06
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
JACKxRAWR

Female skins (and such)

Should these be implemented? (Please explain your reasoning)  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should these be implemented? (Please explain your reasoning)

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

JACKxRAWR    0

There's a distinct lack of female only/unisex skins in-game, so I checked through Armaholic and found a couple.

Female US Soldiers

Female PMC/Merc Skins

I'm not saying that these should be implemented above all else, just a suggestion once as many bugs as possible are ironed out.

Thanks for your time.

Burgz    6

I think most of the female skins that aren't being used have a bug that they can't carry a weapon, at least this is what I saw elsewhere, there have been other threads about female skins. Did you search first?

Hex    31

I tried to get more female skins implemented, but they and alot of other stuff got passed over. As much as I'd love to see these, I think there are some other things that need to be added.

Plus they are a mod and I think they wanted to keep as much as they can server side.

JACKxRAWR    0

I think most of the female skins that aren't being used have a bug that they can't carry a weapon, at least this is what I saw elsewhere, there have been other threads about female skins. Did you search first?

I did do a search which is why I posted this thread. All the others relating to female skins were a few months old so I didn't want to be dredging them up from the abyss that is these forums. As for the models not being able to hold weapons, in both screenshots the characters are carrying rifles. I don't know how they'd hold up in DayZ but they seem fine there.

Hex    31

I'm not sure of their exact reasonings for not putting them in, but in my opinion, they currently have more important things on their plates.

Soon....

Mikachu    26

I thought the army skins were already ingame?

Mush    2

I don't know if you're aware, but if you change your gender on the forums to a female, you have access then to the female skins.

I thought the army skins were already ingame?

I can confirm.

kakan    0

Most of the female skins out there is made poorly and just look bad.

But the ones we got on DayzRP mod and the female heads (yes you can customize your head so it fits most of the males skins, but if you choose that options you should ask around for screenshot as the male models usually are quite big)

Hopefully soon we will have them also on EpochRP

The female US soldier ones has two mods in one, one has ArmA 2 skins (Woodland and some nice desert camo, works on OA) other is OA (The one that the DayZRP has atm). DayZRP is only using the OA one atm.

kharmasutra    0

But the ones we got on DayzRP mod and the female heads (yes you can customize your head so it fits most of the males skins, but if you choose that options you should ask around for screenshot as the male models usually are quite big)

Confirmed. Big and HAIRY if arms are exposed.

Mikachu    26

Poor Allison and her mechanic skin

kakan    0

S3gYK7H.gif

kharmasutra    0

S3gYK7H.gif

Exactly.

JACKxRAWR    0

Well, since my thread was kinda irrelevant I guess we should let this die. I'll try and be more accurate with my info next time.

No promises though. I get all exited when I think I can help out the community.

Thanks for your time guys!

Terra    1449

What about this one:

6nSrh.jpg

It has also another face...is that possible?