Server time: 2017-10-23, 20:55
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Chopper Dave

EL hello

just saying hi i just applied for the white list today im like 80 something in the que looking forward to playing in the near future.

Burgz    6

Good luck on the whitelist buddy!

Make sure to use the search function:D

Jamesy    0

Best of luck getting whitelisted!

Hopefully, I'll see you very soon. And wow, 80? I remember 4 or so months back I was in that que, only I was in position 24:p

Also, if you need anything feel free to PM me! I'm always able to respond and love to help!

See you around!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey Mr. Inappropriate! Welcome to DayZRP!

If you have any future questions, feel free to PM me or any of the staff members for help.

Good luck with your whitelist application and I hope to meet you in-game soon.

apprently im wose off in the que now. im like 96. not sure if if thats good or bad. for the moment im fine spending alot of time on redit and playing the new hl2 mod that came out yesterday. any way i can bug someone to find out why my app is going up the list and not down?

search function? for? ah i think your talking about the hidden thing. i found it on my first read

i can also say im quite surprised the level of activity on the forums/ welcome thread. I was coming into this expecting no reply's or a single hello

Jamesy    0

apprently im wose off in the que now. im like 96. not sure if if thats good or bad. for the moment im fine spending alot of time on redit and playing the new hl2 mod that came out yesterday. any way i can bug someone to find out why my app is going up the list and not down?

search function? for? ah i think your talking about the hidden thing. i found it on my first read

i can also say im quite surprised the level of activity on the forums/ welcome thread. I was coming into this expecting no reply's or a single hello

No, that never happens here!:D

We all like to welcome people and make them feel apart of the community as soon as they sign up to RP :)

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

well that good to hear. so now im 14 in the list. learned that if i donate i get a better spot and a cool skin.

if you have anymore questions about whitelist/donating or anything, like I say, I'm always more than happy to help.

xerev    0

Hey there bro, *Pats your shoulder* Lets wait for our queue together should we? :D

And welcome to DayZRP :D and just a random question, How well you know and play DayZ? :P

id say im up in the pro list working in a small group. been playing 2 years ish. i run with 2 guys normally and id say in any given battle we usually win 85% of those. solo however im hit or miss. as a team we have a system. solo its more of a 50/50.

for combat im more of a sneak and snipe solo or if where looting. in my team though i usually play a suppressor role. ill run a saw and pin down targets so my sniper can get the advantage.

for vehicles i love the air toys. ive been known to buzz people in the towns inverted feet off the ground. i tend to play the distraction with a chopper keeping everyone focus on me while my guys go clean house in the town

for maps namalsk was my fav followed by tavi then 2017.

Jamesy    0

so close. started today at 19 or so on the list now im down to 5!

Not long now man!:P

Good luck!

denied :( after the long wait was denied. as a bonus only need to fix 1 part of the app. the 24 hour wait feels kinda harsh though. is there an expedited line for this or am i back to the end?

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

Just improve what you have been said to improve and you might get accepted. Good luck.