Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:01

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Neobestia

Salutations! - From Florida.

Guest Neobestia   
Guest Neobestia

Hello! My name is Matthew, and I am fairly new to DayZ Roleplay and to the game itself. I am sixteen years old and I am very excited about joining this community, making new friends, having great roleplay experiences and just having a fun time is something that I look forward to when playing. I am currently in the process of buying a new computer that can be fit to play this game. Do not worry I am not a total noob, I just some roleplaying experience from different games so I know all the lingo and I know how to speak. I just really hope I can get along with you all and we can have a great time playing DayZ!

WarMachine    11

Welcome! Unfortunately, since your 14 years old it looks like you cant play DayZRP at this time. You need to be 16 years old. But you can come back in 2 years!

Guest Neobestia   
Guest Neobestia

Oh jeez, I thought so.. it's just that the rules are very strict with bigotry, disrespect and racism so I thought it would be fine. I was contemplating faking my age but I wanted to start off with a good start by being fully honest.

Hello! My name is Matthew, and I am fairly new to DayZ Roleplay and to the game itself. I am sixteen years old and I am very excited about joining this community, making new friends, having great roleplay experiences and just having a fun time is something that I look forward to when playing. I am currently in the process of buying a new computer that can be fit to play this game. Do not worry I am not a total noob, I just some roleplaying experience from different games so I know all the lingo and I know how to speak. I just really hope I can get along with you all and we can have a great time playing DayZ!

Let me just fix that for you :)

Guest Neobestia   
Guest Neobestia

Let me just fix that for you :)

lol