Server time: 2017-08-21, 23:39

Sign in to follow this  
GingerHippo

[DayZRP Website Re-Design]

GingerHippo    4

DayZRP Website Design

Got bored earlier and spent a fair bit of that time on this piece of work. All criticism and feedback is taken.

UigGk05.png

This is the "DayZRP Application" image where the users who are on the website can click on the "Click here to go to the store" button and it will take them to a new page with both Android and iOS tabs in which they can click the correct one for the phone they are using.

QtfQ9Fp.png

So, here's the tab we all want to come into action. The DayZRP Merchandise tab where people can click on it and go to a store where they can buy T-shirts, mugs and also hoodies. #RolleAvatarSwag

gWmrBD1.png

Self explanatory, these are the buttons that I made for my own website and thought they looked nice on here. Basically, they are used for people wanting to go to a DayZRP social page without having to search and can just do it at a click of a button.

SToUyb6.png

Profile page, like the old one but better! - Updated icons for both tabs that would be used by the person once they have logged in. Also, their avatar is shown on the tab instead of nothing. Server time so that they know the time of the server when making a report instead of having to check the Homepage.

F7dRebc.png

Slideshow of recent images that have been uploaded to a new sectino of the website called "Player Gallery" - this is where the people who play can upload photos of what they have done whilst playing DayZRP and then people can comment and rate them. The most rated ones get featured on the home page which goes across automatically and everytime the picture changes, the transition that is shown in the image happens as well as the buttons underneath the image glows up depending on which image it is on. The buttons can be manually clicked to go through the images without waiting.

EARG6qr.jpg

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

nioce

Alan Woods    3

Wait!

You could modify this forum theme with the one you presented there,made by you?

Since I see it looks pretty damn awesome !

GingerHippo    4

Wait!

You could modify this forum theme with the one you presented there,made by you?

Since I see it looks pretty damn awesome !

Yes, I made it all myself in Photoshop. Thanks! - Also, a new theme would be pretty awesome!

nioce

Thankyou!

Steve    0

duude, that looks dope

jk its very nice, even tho i think the site looks pretty neat right now, some change would be nice!

GingerHippo    4

Looks great, very modern! :)

Thankyou. I went for a modern look as you know. It's 2014!

duude, that looks dope

jk its very nice, even tho i think the site looks pretty neat right now, some change would be nice!

Thankyou and I know. Just wanted to design one when I was bored!

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Looks great, but the thing is, doesn't this webpage run on MyBB? Which is fairly limitable e.g. button designs etc.

GingerHippo    4

Looks great, but the thing is, doesn't this webpage run on MyBB? Which is fairly limitable e.g. button designs etc.

Yes, it runs on MyBB but this is just a re-design. Nothing official or anything. But it all could be optimized and changed to fit the requirements.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Yes, it runs on MyBB but this is just a re-design. Nothing official or anything. But it all could be optimized and changed to fit the requirements.

Oh, okay. This looks really great anyway, keep this designs up man!

GingerHippo    4

Oh, okay. This looks really great anyway, keep this designs up man!

Thankyou and I will. More will be flowing onto the forums when I get ideas!

Looks nice. I doubt Rolle's gonna change the design (since it took him a long time to make it like it is now, and frankly I don't see the need for change), but it's fun to mess around with anyway.

One practical issue is that moderators have something called modCP besides userCP, and admins have adminCP. Where would those buttons fit?

GingerHippo    4

Looks nice. I doubt Rolle's gonna change the design (since it took him a long time to make it like it is now, and frankly I don't see the need for change), but it's fun to mess around with anyway.

One practical issue is that moderators have something called modCP besides userCP, and admins have adminCP. Where would those buttons fit?

The profile button would be bigger if needed and added underneath. Thankyou for the feedback and also, I love messing in Photoshop!

Looks pretty good!

I support this.

Thankyou. It's only a design remember! :D

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I personally like the DayZRP theme already, but I'd like to see the banner backdrop changed, it's getting a bit stale.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Looks nice man :)

Ghost    8

looks beautiful +1

Sir Doctor    3

#Cut4NewBanner?