Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:10
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Cashe

quick question

Question

11 answers to this question

naury42    0

You will receive a message of what wasnt good enough and needs to be redone if wanted.

Valkerion    0

Yeah if you get refused it will say why at the bottom

A few examples:

- More explanations needed on KOS rule (include things like timings etc)

- Character backstory needs more depth (add loations ,times and dates to it etc)

Slute    1

This would be better placed in the Questions section of the forums.

When your application is reviewed it will say 1 of 3 things on this page:http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist.php

-Either you have been accepted: your following GUID is ___.

-Your application is still being reviewed by staff, your place in the queue is __/__.

-Last but not least, it will say you have been denied. They will tell you what you need to improve on and why you were not accepted.

So yes, staff will inform you on the page listed above, why you were not accepted. Good luck!

Jesse Cashe    0

ah damn i didn't give any time and dates just locations :/ still an in depth back story :/ hopefully its good enough still, also thanks for the information :)

Valkerion    0

ah damn i didn't give any time and dates just locations :/ still an in depth back story :/ hopefully its good enough still, also thanks for the information :)

You dont necessarily have to it was just an example of what they might say should they not accept you for whatever reason.

They always tell you what you did wrong and what to do to fix it basically if you fail i failed my first attempt because i left out stuff like how long KOS rights last even though i knew it i didnt write it in

and they told me that so i wrote it in a voila i got accepted the 2nd time

Jesse Cashe    0

You dont necessarily have to it was just an example of what they might say should they not accept you for whatever reason.

They always tell you what you did wrong and what to do to fix it basically if you fail

i didnt save the page i just sent it in :/

Valkerion    0

They always tell you what you did wrong and what to do to fix it basically if you fail

i didnt save the page i just sent it in :/

Ah that sucks i saved mine to a notepad everything they said was right i just left the same and only changed the stuff i did wrong.

But for you looks like you're gonna have to write the whole thing again =/ which may or may not take ages depends how fast a typist you are

(mine only took 2 hours and mine was 1000 words for the KOS alone lol)

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

You have to check up on the whitelist page once in a while and eventually once they have reviewed it you will either get:

Your application has been accepted.

OR

Your application had been rejected: Incorrect KoS Explanation.

It will tell you what you have done wrong if you have been rejected, so for the second time round you know what to add/remove.

You have 3 attempts to get whitelisted, if you fail all three times, you will be blacklisted from the server, but if you acknowledge the reason for your application to be rejected, all you have to do is improve your application.

Good luck with your application!

This also needs to be moved to questions please.

Sin    127

Moved to questions