Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Teas

Phone Signal at Last

Teas    1

Finally after a week in deepest darkest Scotland I'm heading home. No signal all week, not good. But some nice mountains so it kind of equals out. Back for a DayZRP marathion session Saturday night, Yippee!

Teas    1

If only. Have you been in a Glasgow bar? Your lucky to come out with your nose still attached to your face. No drinkies just wind and rain.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I love how you go to Scotland and the best thing you can say about it is 'nice mountains'.

Guest batool100   
Guest batool100

Phone signals are necessary for the mobile. If signals are strong then mobile phone work properly. If it is not strong then mobile will not work.

Hatch    0

Phone signals are necessary for the mobile. If signals are strong then mobile phone work properly. If it is not strong then mobile will not work.

Wut?

xerev    0

wow! so that how phone works? I had nooo idea hahaha. Anyway Its funny how humans can communicate with a robot in mars but we cannot even get phone signal where we are still on Earth..

Teas    1

Thank you for your informative response.

Mark as solved please.

Can I keep him as a pet?

giphy.gif

His information is invaluable.

warbear1985    0

You guys are mean.

Also, scotland sucks. I feel your pain.

Loved Scotland, the wife and I just had our honeymoon there. Spent 2 weeks traveling all over. Great times. Also thought it was funny that most of the people we ran into thought we were British...

xerev    0

Can I keep him as a pet?

giphy.gif

His information is invaluable.

Of course you can! :D But the license fee be expensive :P