Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:18

Sign in to follow this  
Rolfwar

Where is everybody?

Question

Rolfwar    0

Ok, before reading keep in mind that i'm fairly new on DayZRP.

So, basically, where are all the other players?

Even when the serve is nearly-full, i can't seem to run into anybody, and i've been patrolling the coast aswell as the inland quite a bit, including trader cities and camps.

A couple of times a military helicopter flew past me. Another time a helicopter landed at the Krasnostav airfield, but the pilot and the vehicle eerily disappeared after few seconds (?).

13 answers to this question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Well, their is a number of reasons, I'll list a few:

DayZ Standalone

Christmas and New Years

Half the server are split up between S1 and DayZRP Epoch Server.

I'm pretty sure their was another thread on this, did you try searching on the search function before you made this post? :)

Edit:

I found a post relatively new, take a look.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-where-is-everyone--34450

You can always find us (the ISOA) hanging around the north east airfield if you want to run into us we like meeting new people :P

But our guys wont be on for about another 5 hours since you know work and shit

Rolfwar    0

I see.

But actually this post was more about "Where do the majority of players meet" rather than "Why are the servers almost empty?".

Cato    0

Try out the small TOR Encampment just west of stary next to the Shipwreck, always someone there.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I see.

But actually this post was more about "Where do the majority of players meet" rather than "Why are the servers almost empty?".

Ahh, my bad, sorry man!

I'd say NWAF is the most popular place, as the spawns aren't just at the coast now so you are better off just driving or running around Stary/Novy/Gorka/NWAF.

TrilbyAsh    6

There's usually some traffic around Pobeda Dam too. Other than that, it's just pot luck finding people.

Hofer    20

Pobeda dam and North East are high traffic areas. I expect the TOR camp around Cherno to be crowded at a later stage aswell :)

On RP1 you just have to run into someone, as there is no special vantage points. But North is your best guess there aswell.

Moving to Questions

You can always arranged a meeting with the ISOA we take any chance to RP with anybody even if its just a random civ :P

GingerHippo    4

Both servers have been filled to the brim when I've checked. You've got to be on at peak times to see the big amount of people flowing into the servers. But overall, it's mostly Standalone hype that's still going (somehow).

Voodoo    366

If we ever run into you we will take you to some places the 501st are around and always ready to RP just look out for us were usually hanging around Pobeda