The Hellsing Organisation

topSecret.png

2drxmra.png

[align=left]

Date : 16.01.2014

Name : Sir Integra Fairbrook Windgate Hellsing

Mission : Exterminate The Ghouls

This must be kept top secret do you understand Sir Intergra,

Around 1800 hours on the 26.07.2012 a virus broke out in a place called Chernarus from the latest transmissions it appears a project by the name of " Patient Zero " has gone mad and started spreading some disease.

From our understanding there are ghouls in Chernarus, the only people that knows about this is the Queen and the secretary of defence what we need you to do is to go to Chernarus find Patient Zero and exterminate him after doing so this should stop the disease from spreading and cure Chernarus.

We do not know how long this will take to spread across the ocean but anywhere around the Quarantine zone is now dead.

You have until the 30.05.2014 at 2200 hours to clear this mess up if you cannot ... then we will be sending down nuclear bombs on that shit hole until we find the bastard ourselves.

Do you understand.

// Will be making an actual document on this but will do it as soon as i get feedback a few .... alot of grammar issues i will be sorting ....

Please give feed back nothing to harsh

OOooh shit son, Helsing is so sick.

hahaha :) Don't know weather or not to actually make a clan :/

Ironicman    7

Make it a secret wing of the MI6 wich is specialiced in zombie extermination?

Or like a secret british Catholic organisation who think the zombies are the spawn of the devil who makes it their objective to cleanse them of the planet?

Anyway PvZ clan :D

Make it a secret wing of the MI6 wich is specialiced in zombie extermination?

Or like a secret british Catholic organisation who think the zombies are the spawn of the devil who makes it their objective to cleanse them of the planet?

Anyway PvZ clan :D

I like that idea :) Cheers :D

Slute    1

Interesting, just don't make it interfere with the official DayZRP story!

It does seem kind of "dumbed down". For an official document it uses a strange word choice, maybe making it sound more formal will help.

Interesting, just don't make it interfere with the official DayZRP story!

It does seem kind of "dumbed down". For an official document it uses a strange word choice, maybe making it sound more formal will help.

Just a typo at the moment will be changing as soon as i make the official document and in hellsing when have you heard the british being formal all i hear is swearing :D

Well... umm... what do I say about this.... uhh..... ummm... wut?

The Hellsing Organization has been called to Chernarus to find and kill Patient Zero

Whitefur    4

Well... umm... what do I say about this.... uhh..... ummm... wut?

The Hellsing Organization has been called to Chernarus to find and kill Patient Zero

Whatever. I'm probably going to end up playing along with it anyways...

naury42    0

Is there a time you will stick with one?

Dont get me wrong, its nice that you have ideas generating all the time, but I would just like to see one good clan of you, not 5 and all just medium quality.

Is there a time you will stick with one?

Dont get me wrong, its nice that you have ideas generating all the time, but I would just like to see one good clan of you, not 5 and all just medium quality.

i thought id make a reason for them to be here and see if people would like to see them around

GingerHippo    4

#Clan - as Naury said. How about spending all the time into one clan to make it amazing instead of coming up with lots of ideas that are medium quality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellsing

Also conflicts with official DayZRP timeline.

Denied.

Oh shi-

I am a colossal derp. I didn't notice this was in the roleplaying forum. Assumed it was a clan thread.

Please accept my humble apologies. Hurrrr

uLz0mUk.jpg

Prince    93

#Clan - as Naury said. How about spending all the time into one clan to make it amazing instead of coming up with lots of ideas that are medium quality.

how about you keep your opinions to yourself.

how about you keep your opinions to yourself.

Quiet Doggy.... :) a new idea is coming which is above and has only been seen on roleplay once ....

Dont worry Carl get on ts

Sign in to follow this