Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:03
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
John Rain

Epoch, can't join!

Question

John Rain    0

So I have just attempted to join the DayZ RP Epoch server and already hit a problem. I join the server and the "wait for host" message appears, as the players begin to load on the top right a huge long message appears. I cant list it because it is so long, but it is basically telling me to delete a bunch of files from here,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZRP\Addons

The first thing that came to my mind was to delete those files, so I did. It didn't help at all. I need responses and answers. Anything will be fine! Please respond!

11 answers to this question

Nihoolious    1248

Either your Epoch is out of date. You have custom parameters in your command line for DayZ Commander. You have the DayZRP assests installed. Thats all I can think of right now.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

You are trying to play on the Epoch server with @dayzrp enabled.

Disable it and have just the Epoch mod enabled.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Basically as magw33d said, disable the "DayZRP" expansion in your Arma 2 OA expansions screen when trying to join the Epoch RP server as it runs off of just DayZ Epoch solo, if you do not have DayZ Epoch then you can download it from DayZ commander

Slute    1

When you join the server, exit to the main menu.

-When getting kicked, go to the tab labeled expansions at the bottom of the main menu.

-Uncheck @DayZRP and DayZRP.

The server runs normal Epoch, currently has nothing related to DayZRP as the assets have been removed. After you have unchecked @DayZRP in your expansions you should have no more problems.

GingerHippo    4

An easy way to join without the extensions is to get the IP of the server, go to DayZ Commander, enter the IP in the "Favorites" part and then join via that.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

John, is this problem solved or are you still getting problems?

Unfortunately my blue smurf powers can't solve this. :troll:

TomG    0

Maybe my powers, as Tom The Orange, can close this... Right after John tells us whether it works now or not :P

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

If you are using DAYZRP launcher stop using it. Open DayZ commander and check if dayz epoch and arma 2 beta patch are updated, if not do it. Then go to steam, right click on Arma 2 OA and Properties->Local files->Verify intergity of game cache wait for it to do the search and let it fix the files and then start Arma 2 OA without any mods and then close it. Then try joining the server with DayZ Commander if this doesnt works tell me to explain you the manual way of joining the server.

John Rain    0

I managed to fix the problem where I can't join, but now when i reach the "Receiving..." my game crashes. Just one problem after another. I could use help on this one now. Thanks for all the solutions and reply's though.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I managed to fix the problem where I can't join, but now when i reach the "Receiving..." my game crashes. Just one problem after another. I could use help on this one now. Thanks for all the solutions and reply's though.

If you get it not responding on the loading screen add this to your launch perimeters:

-malloc=system

OR

Run the DayZRP launcher and try launching it that way, always make sure your running as administrator whether your using a launcher or doing it manually.

John Rain    0

If you get it not responding on the loading screen add this to your launch perimeters:

-malloc=system

OR

Run the DayZRP launcher and try launching it that way, always make sure your running as administrator whether your using a launcher or doing it manually.

Thanks so much just fixed the problem and now i'm able to play! Thank you everyone for the help!