Server time: 2017-10-17, 05:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
enar21

Donation Skin Activating problem

Question

enar21    1

Hey

So for two hours ago I donated 5 euros for getting a skin called "Mercenary 1". I tried activating it and it said " Are you sure you have a character?" etc. My character has lived 3 DayZ days. I'm sure my PID is right. The first time I think it worked but then when I logged in my skin I bought from trader city in game was gone and I had civilian clothing on but not this skin I donated for. I know that I'm choosing DayZ Epoch for activation. Then when I try it without having the game on it says it couldn't activate (Are you sure you have a character on this server blablalba). When I do it when I'm not in the server lobby but in game playing it says the skin got activated. But it doesn't work when I reconnect to see if it's there. When I try activate it on the Server Lobby it says it couldn't activate, the same as if I do it offline.

It seems really strange, I dont know what to do :o

I know my PID is right I have checked.

Maybe it will work in a couple of days?

I dont know

Help ! :(

- Thanks

9 answers to this question

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

-snip-

Just told you some random junk, because I don't play on the Epoch server. Disregard

Toorrik    4

They dont work on Epoch, cause it doesnt use DayZRP assets.

What Naury said is correct. Skins no longer work on Epoch, Perhaps in the future they will get added in again but for now Epoch doesn't use the skins.

Your skin will work on normal RP1 though.

enar21    1

But for a example FMDS has all the same special clothing, like some white military skin

Toorrik    4

On Epoch, you can buy clothing (At the traders) and find it but none of your donation exchange skins will work for the time being.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

But for a example FMDS has all the same special clothing, like some white military skin

You can buy/find custom Epoch skins in game, but these are not DayZRP skins

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Do you know when they will add it?

They will add the DayZRP Epoch Assets in again when all the little bugs are fixed and when they have managed to find a reason for the assets to make the server de-sync.

Toorrik    4

No, They recently got removed due to desync and lag issues. One we determine what is causing the issue, they will get re-added.

Closing this thread because you have your answers. Feel free to PM myself or Pandi and I'm sure we can answer any more questions you have.