Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:53

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Can't join the server

Question

Well, sometimes (THIS IS RANDOM) when I try to enter the server, and I click OK to start the game, it loads up, and when its almost complete to run the character, the game crash and i try it again and again and it keeps crashing until e reestart the PC. Any solution?

10 answers to this question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Have you tried joining another server and if so, do you get the same problem?

I know I say this a lot in troubleshooting threads, but have you tried running ArmA 2 OA as administrator?

I noticed a few people having this problem.

Krimbo    0

I and a few people I know are having this issue too, I believe it is to do with the traffic of the server and the stress it is under when you are trying to connect. You in fact disconnect due to the error "(name) was kicked by BattleEye: Client not responding". But you won't see that, only people on the server can. I can't provide you with a fix as such since I haven't found one myself yet.

Verify your game cache if you are using Steam.

On which server is this issue happening? Have you try a other server?

Slute    1

It seems this problem happens periodically over time. It was happening to my computer before it blew up.

I did realize that when Alt-Tabbing out of the game, my firewall was preventing Battleye from continuing its process.

You can also attempt to re-download Battleye http://www.battleye.com/

It is not recommended unless you completely know what you are doing, or it could completly ruin your game.

Onionjack    0

This is really pissing me off, my game also crashes randomly, with no reason apparently.

Nothing works, it just keeps crashing.

Do you know what is the error message ingame when your game crashes? This is hard to know if you play alone, but if you have friends online when this happens, could they tell you what is the kick reason?

Tamaster92    14

If you are crashing whilst loading (as in on the ACTUAL loading screen) then run with -malloc=system in your parameters, it will load a little slower than usual but should fix the issue.