Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:32

Sign in to follow this  
XanderShadow

What's the oddest thing you ran into today?

Like it says up there, whats the oddest or most memorable thing you've seen today?

I was looking for a little place to call home, set up a house once I get the materials and store stuff there, maybe make it into a little hospital people can visit... when I come across two big ass cargo helicopters facing each other and a reinforced base by them.

Not gonna say where for the sake of the owners; but damn you boys are gearing up ain't ya?

Tamaster92    14

Found a can of herpy dooves muffins on S1.

Now I just have to find a can grape soda :)

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

GF placed a box of cocoa into the refridgerator.

I went into the BHM TS today and let's just say; never bring up the topic of "Chocolate bars" as it can escalate into something sexual in a very short time. :S

Sir Doctor    3

Had a doctor who marathon with a female... shocking..

tumblr_monogdLlkc1rzapx4o1_500.gif

Sir Doctor    3

Fixed it foe you

thats nice.

tumblr_m1x7gcRnrf1qht9rjo1_500.gif

Hofer    20

Me and Lundborg played CS:GO with at least 5 Russians. They refused to speak English, even those on our team. On top of that, when me or Lundborg did something they didn't like they shouted at us.

In Russian...

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Me and Lundborg played CS:GO with at least 5 Russians. They refused to speak English, even those on our team. On top of that, when me or Lundborg did something they didn't like they shouted at us.

In Russian...

Oh, I thought I was the only one getting matched up with Russians.

I kept getting told that they f**ked my mother, then I decided to shoot him a few times, then he kills me. Next round I shoot him again without killing him and he kills me again, he gets kicked for team killing.

:troll:

Stagsview    589

Some of the stuff my brother shows me is just out of this world. But today i watched a video from a band called the locusts. Fucked up...

Hofer    20

In Russian...

I kept getting told that they f**ked my mother, then I decided to shoot him a few times, then he kills me. Next round I shoot him again without killing him and he kills me again, he gets kicked for team killing.

I know... So annoying. No offence to Russia but I wish they filtered them out and matched Russians vs Russians and not Europeans when they aren't able to speak proper English..

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

In Russian...

I know... So annoying. No offence to Russia but I wish they filtered them out and matched Russians vs Russians and not Europeans when they aren't able to speak proper English..

I agree, the thing that annoys me as well is, when they speak English, they don't even try and attempt to use team work, they immediately just tell you to f**k off or something.

Obviously I don't think all Russians are like this, but it seems like most of the ones I have played with, hate Europeans.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Typed in ''fuck you'' on youtube, which found two really old songs which I used to listen to when I was 13 or 14.

Good youtube session, like always.

Voodoo    371

Saw a guy carrying around a snowboard on the London underground this morning during rush hour.. still no snow yet

Voodoo    371

And i thought the ultimate question was just how does one actually escape Rolle's Basement?

This could actually beat the snowboard I mentioned earlier. Taken from the 501st clan thread.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-501st-the-501st-recruitment-open?page=46

I was on S1 and saw a little camp with a fire so I went to check it out and there was 3 people there just sitting around the fire they had blocked to entrance with their bus, I tried to make contact and talk to them and stuff but they stood up and walked to the fence where I was and all 3 of them just stood there staring at me without saying anything. I ran away pretty quickly ;)

The camp was just outside Elektro I still don't know who they were but I was scared for my safety as 2 of them had the most OP weapon in the game the AXE!