Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Zhunk

Myths and Tales of DayzRP - Zhunk's Story Time

Zhunk    2

Myths, Tales and Legends of DayzRP

Every third full moon Zhunk conducts a meeting in the dark forests of DayzRP also known as "Team-Speak"; he tells myths, tales and legends from old forgotten times. Everyone is welcome! Yet only the members with a brave-heart and an open mind will fully understand those stories.

[align=justify]

So here it is, the first myth - that was told to Zhunk by an ancient forest spirit 'Tomeran':

It's been 346 days since the last time I've been bored and I'm still counting. You're probably wondering why? I guess it's finally the time to tell you one of the darkest secrets of DayzRP:

When a person reaches the highest possible rank in staff as part of the requirements he tells the oath, the oath that was written by the elders of DayzRP. You devote your life and soul to the community, become one with the forums and weild the powers of the 'ForumBorn'. A brave young man, a true 'ForumBorn', thrived for more! But for one to have more powers he must give up on something else - symbolic payment to the red god. And so he did, he gave up on his physical body; he didn't see any more value in a living organism. He wished to fully become one with the forums, the true cyber-guardian. The red god accepted his offer and the young man was forever locked, deep down in the red god's sanctuary; also known as Rolle's Basement.

As a mere community member I first heard this myth from one of the ents-elders 'Tomeran', an ancient forest spirit. At the beginning I did not believe this; it seemed to me that only fools would believe such tales. A year passed; meanwhile I've learned the hidden knowledge of the forums in the 'Staff' academy, and achieved my degree as an 'Arch-Community Helper'. I slowly began to find clues; within the old 'Server-Logs' I found spells I would never dream of. Powers such as banishing people into another realm, shocked and confused I kept searching. I read every post and thread in the forgotten archives, searching for more clues – or was I looking for more power? And there it was! The blue-prints to one of the strongest weapons in this realm, 'The Ban-Hammer'. That is when I came to conclusion that such powers that were told in by the ancient forest spirit myth might be true. My quest since that day is to keep searching; there is not a single moment of boredom. I will find the chained 'ForumBorn'! I will achieve greater powers! I will bring Khardia back to his real home.

If you wish to hear more of those stories, I hope you'll manage to find your way in the dark forests of DayzRP 'Team-Speak'. There, in one of the openings in the woods I'll be waiting for you. Good luck traveler and may the stars always shine upon your path.

Mush    2

Looks good Zhunk!

Reserved :troll:

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I used to be an adventurer like you, until i took a ban to the knee

Ghost    8

I used to be an adventurer like you, until i took a ban to the knee

Lol

Onionjack    0

Red god and ancient spirit :D

Sorry I didn't reply in Irc yesterday, but yes I like this. I like this a lot!

Is it weird that I knew who you were talking about straightaway?

"...also known as Rolle's Basement."

That did it for me.

Stagsview    625

I remember zunks cave on new years. Glad you made this public :D

Zhunk    2

Thank you guys! And as the infamous dwarf of the Black-Hat mountains told me, Alfie, 'may your beards never grow thin!'.

Soon I'll release new stories, but I recommend hearing them in the forest gathering!

Khardia    0

Is it weird that I knew who you were talking about straightaway?

"...also known as Rolle's Basement."

That did it for me.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? ;)

Sir Doctor    3

Thank you guys! And as the infamous dwarf of the Black-Hat mountains told me, Alfie, 'may your beards never grow thin!'.

Soon I'll release new stories, but I recommend hearing them in the forest gathering!

When do we know when such forest gatherings occur, o purple one?

kharmasutra    0

But.... I don't want to set Khardia free. I love the mystery of not knowing what forms and tricks he is capable of. Is he a bird? Dragon fly? cow? Bunny? Is he responsible for the mysterious empty tin can that sometimes appears in my backpack or the sudden movement in the grass? If I rub Spocks' belly will I get a free taxi ride? Do you know how many late night conversations I have had with animals... just in case?

Khardia    0

But.... I don't want to set Khardia free. I love the mystery of not knowing what forms and tricks he is capable of. Is he a bird? Dragon fly? cow? Bunny? Is he responsible for the mysterious empty tin can that sometimes appears in my backpack or the sudden movement in the grass? If I rub Spocks' belly will I get a free taxi ride? Do you know how many late night conversations I have had with animals... just in case?

Oh God..

Please set me free :D

On this, I'd like to mention that Zhunk has made this all by himself and when I discovered the thread, I was rather amazed too.

kharmasutra    0

Oh God..

Please set me free :D

On this, I'd like to mention that Zhunk has made this all by himself and when I discovered the thread, I was rather amazed too.

:(

Zhunk    2

That's a different story!

When do we know when such forest gatherings occur, o purple one?

I'll post it here a day before the gathering, o' yellow one. But! Sometimes the muse lands on me by surprise, and the gathering becomes spontaneous. I guess 'luck' is the key.

Guest ItsKinght   
Guest ItsKinght

Nice myth