Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Stagsview

Open Frequencies of the wastelands. "With Text code"

Stagsview    625

Time/Date:

Thursday the 16th, possibly March or April of 5th year of the outbreak. 17:34pm

Duration period:

Repeated 5 times with a gap of 3 minutes each section. Whole Code is 2 minutes and 52 seconds.

Coding:

Strange old coding. Pre-outbreak coding. Possibly military.

Broadcast location:

Unknown, Possibly up north pasted the mountains. To weak to pin point

Decoding:

Hard. In foren language needs expert help.

Recording of the Transmission:

Named: Tape 17

/Have fun :P. If it is to hard to figure. I will post the Written coding later on. But that is to easy :D

.--. --- .-. / .-.. --- ... / --.- ..- . / ...- .. ...- .. . -. / -.. . -. - .-. --- / -.-. .... . .-. -. .- .-. ..- ... --..-- / -. --- ... --- - .-. --- ... / . .-.. / .. -- .--. . .-. .. --- / -.. . / .... .. ... .--. .- -. .- / . ... - .- -- --- ... / -... ..- ... -.-. .- -. -.. --- / ..- -. / ..-. ..- --. .. .- -.. --- / -.. . .-.. / ..-. .-. . -. - . / .--. --- .--. ..- .-.. .- .-. .-.-.- / . ... / ..- -. / .... --- -- -... .-. . / .--. . .-.. .. --. .-. --- ... --- / -.-- / -. --- / . ... / --.- ..- .. . -. / ... . / -.. .. -.-. . .-.-.- / - --- -.. --- ... / -.-. --- -. / . .-.. / ... --- .. ... / - .-. .- .. -.. --- .-. . ... .-.-.- / ... .. --. ---... / .--. -. ..-.

Guest Olyblob   
Guest Olyblob

it says

beep beep boop beep boop boop beep boop beep boop beep boop boop beep boop beep beep beep boop beep beep boop beep boop boop beep boop beep boop beep boop boop beep boop beep beep beep boop beep boop boop beep boop beep boop beep boop boop beep boop beep beep beep boop beep beep boop.

simiskovich    0

Can we get a hint in what language it is? So far my only guess is Arabic, Which doesn't make much sense really.

Stagsview    625

Can we get a hint in what language it is? So far my only guess is Arabic, Which doesn't make much sense really.

Here is a Clue: What did the Romans call the area where the Hispanic people lived :P It is related to staggs.

simiskovich    0

Gah, I wish it was a bit slower. Still working on the third word.

//Nevermind, Just going to wait for text version

Stagsview    625

Gah, I wish it was a bit slower. Still working on the third word.

//Nevermind, Just going to wait for text version

I can edit it slower but tommorow morning i will release the text version. In the future i will make it slower.

Guest camo1243   
Guest camo1243

Here is a Clue: What did the Romans call the area where the Hispanic people lived :P It is related to staggs.

The Iberian Peninsula?

Stagsview    625

The Iberian Peninsula?

Bingo..! They only speak 2 main tounges there :D have fun.

Stagsview    625

The Iberian Peninsula?

Bingo..! They only speak 2 main tounges there :D have fun.

OP updated with coding.

Gullio1    0

Using the power of Google Translate and some bad Spanish lessons....

" For those living in Chernarus, we are the rulers of the HISPANIC FUGIADO searching for a particular front. Is a dangerous man and not who he says. To all the traitors. SIG: PNF "

Like I said, really bad translation.

Slute    1

The symbols mason, what do they mean!

The numbers Mason!

He says numbers in the game doesn't he!

Ah man, now I feel stupid :P

Stagsview    625

Using the power of Google Translate and some bad Spanish lessons....

" For those living in Chernarus, we are the rulers of the HISPANIC FUGIADO searching for a particular front. Is a dangerous man and not who he says. To all the traitors. SIG: PNF "

Like I said, really bad translation.

You pretty much got the translation idea there. Sadly if i made it any longer the code would take forever to make xD.

No..Idk where the mason stuff came from but hey...imagination.

Sign in to follow this