Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  

Rust

Anyone here play rust? i have a few friends and we are looking for more people to form a team to make a big base next to our allies on one server and also do some awesome raiding.

Are you interested in playing? Lol

I bought and played it for a hours. its fun only if you like lone wolfing or like trying to find your friends for an hour with 0 results.

The worst thing about these survival MMOs is trying to group up with your friends.

Never trust a player youdont know, youll get a rock to the back of the head

I have been playing for a week and a half now and we just need more people and would be willing to teach anyone everything we know :D

Guest Zem   
Guest Zem

oh that's cool, i played for a solid 2-3 months in the closed alpha, used to be in rust dynasty, a large group of 15+ people very skilled in pvp we owned the server for most of the time it was closed. i was a long standing member and have logged pretty much over 400 hours

One of our guys made videos, i am "luke" in the videos.

heres one of our best.

[video=youtube]

Sir Doctor    3

I'll play rust with you if you gift me it on steam :)

Likewise ;)

Kravock    1

From what I've seen of rust so far is a game full of 12 year olds. Not really interested.

Stagsview    624

Meeh never thought much of rust. It looks nice and has huge potential as a game in whole but not in the mood to play it at this early stage *same with standalone*

The worst thing about these survival MMOs is trying to group up with your friends.

It's like DayZ, it's easy once you get to know the map.

PCJames    202

It seems all my friends have it but not me, it looks ok.... I might get it one day

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Is it a hard game to run?, doesn't look like it - however.. well.. im just interested in knowing.

Is it a hard game to run?, doesn't look like it - however.. well.. im just interested in knowing.

Yes. It overheated my GPU loads, and my computer completely died while playing it. I'd look into the recommended specs first, even then, be careful, as my PC met them.

Most people disable the grass in the ` command prompt, it gives maybe 5 FPS boost when off. But most people do it for easier PVP. (no grass means anyone crouching is STILL visible) lol So @whitepointer its a mean game as far as GFX go but its still not bad lol

waffle you're scaring everyone off lel

Kanen    108

oh that's cool, i played for a solid 2-3 months in the closed alpha, used to be in rust dynasty, a large group of 15+ people very skilled in pvp we owned the server for most of the time it was closed. i was a long standing member and have logged pretty much over 400 hours

heres one of our best.

[video=youtube]

Urghgh rust dynasty with Rama and insaneparrot those guys used to hate me and my group you might remember me my name was g0s7ar and i planned a massive raid on that clans base then halfway through the server got wiped ahh good times.

But yeah i still play rust every now and again.

EDIT: im sure my friend recorded the raid so ill try and find it for you all :)

Guest Zem   
Guest Zem

heres one of our best.

[video=youtube]

Urghgh rust dynasty with Rama and insaneparrot those guys used to hate me and my group you might remember me my name was g0s7ar and i planned a massive raid on that clans base then halfway through the server got wiped ahh good times.

But yeah i still play rust every now and again.

EDIT: im sure my friend recorded the raid so ill try and find it for you all :)

OH SHIT i remember you! good to see someone from alpha! it was i believe me ozi00 rama214 geogzm parrot xant tucktheblack killerbongz420

waffle you're scaring everyone off lel

Oh, sorry about that. Don't mean to be too negative.

If you have a decent PC, or a NASA super computer, buy this game. I enjoyed the hell out of it before it murdered my system, but that might just be me. DayZ meets minecraft.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Me and Gina did own our own rust server I don't know if it's still up but feel free to play it but you'd have to ask her for the ip

I like Rust. It feels like if they really flesh out a lot more of it, it'll make for an awesome RP server. Of course, for now, everyone needs to be okay with playing the same generic bald shiny white man with five o'clock shadow.