Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Warpshroud

Heyo

Warpshroud    0

Ive been wanting to play something like this for a long time. My friend recommended this and after looking at some videos and on the forums I think this is an awesome thing to do. I had registered before but glazed over the fact that this post doesn't count to the anti-culling count so yea. Then life kind of got in the way with moving and that jazz. I finally remembered DayzRP (after some mildly disatisfied times playing normal Dayz or SA) and decided to come have a look again, then remembered the culling. So here I am...

Regards,

Warpshroud

Daps    0

Well good luck and welcome back, try to make sure your backstory is a nice big read with a great story and I hope to see you in game soon.

Donating does not guarantee you whitelist but it does bump you up the list which helps, as im sure, like I was, you want to get on asap.

Go check out the rest of the forums while you wait and read the rules lots lol :)

Warpshroud    0

Will do, I'll do what I usually do for games that I cant play at the moment. Read to death..

Jamesy    0

Hey Warp!

Good luck on your whitelist, the community here is great. And once you get in-game the role play is sensationally enjoyable.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

JACKxRAWR    0

I look forward to seeing you ingame soon. Be polite though, or you might end up tasting lead. ;)