Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:03

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Nightmare

The End of Maxym Annikov.

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

As some of you may know i used to roleplay as a character known as Maxym Annikov. No longer does he exsist in the roleplay world. Maxym was known for torturing, killing, robbing, abusing, and just doing sick things to people. He was infamous for his actions. So let me begin.

R.I.P.

Maxym Annikov

1975-2014

*Clicks record button on a tape player*

I live in chernarus with my wife. We have a small house just South of Novy Sobor. I work in the Chernogorsk factory and make enough pay to supply our little home and enough food to last us. One day after work i had come home to a note left on the kitchen table from my wife that read "Ive run off with the Commander of the Chernarussian army the one up at stary were moving to America to start a new life." This tore Maxym apart the love of his life had run off with another man because he was... Richer... better. So Maxym had always lived with the hate rid burning in his heart. The next day I went to work I sat down at my table for lunch. There was a man that didnt look to well and looked very sick. I thought the usual "Maybe he just has a cold." Until the man pounced on a worker and just started clawing away at him. I immidiately without hesitation picked up a hammer from the table and smashed the... the creatures head in. This was the start of it all. The next day when awoke there was screaming in the streets and gunfire all around. I marched over to my window and threw open the shutters there was military and those things all over the street. I went over to my wardrobe and got dressed and retrived my shotgun with a case of 15 shells. It was illegal for chernarusians to own weapons but my grandfather had given me this from the war. I left my house and proceeded to move towards Novy maybe someone there would know what was going on. No one did. So i moved to stary. There i met a foreigner from Asia named Qiang Wong he seemed to know pretty damn well what was going on. We moved away from Stary heading towards Novy again to make our way back to my house to take my car to Chernogorsk and maybe find out some more information. We stopped a mile outside of it. There was a military roadblock with soldiers apprehending people. We had been spotted. One of the soldiers were pointing toward us shouting to take us down we jumped into the car and started to drive off when they shot out one of our tires. We took off up the road on foot. You could hear the engine of a UAZ start up coming after us a little up the road a man started shouting at us from a hunting hut to come up and to hide up there with him. We took the chance and climbed up after a short discussion with the man we learned he was a hunter and his name was Tommy Welsh. He was a really nice guy. After about an hour we all hopped off of the hut and moved back down towards the roadblock. It was still there. We decided to just go around it to get into chernogorsk. We moved around the roadblock and into chernogorsk we came in from the apartments. There a man started shouting at us to get off the road. We ran into the nearest building and not five minutes later a man came running down the stairs shouting "What the fuck is wrong with you idiots. You cant be out on the street like that!" He explained to us everything that was happening. The U.S. was sending troops over to Chernarus, the government was being shutdown, it was a apocalypse. After all that he told us his name. Thomas Jacobs. We went back up to his apartment to be greeted by a scientist by the name of Michael Davis... Little did Maxym know these four people would become his partners in crime... *Clears throat* and thats how i got here. *You can hear the creak from the old rocking chair in the background* They all leave sometime. *Maxym says in a dying voice* Qiang executed by NRF. *sigh* Michael's disappearance. I guess theres still Tommy and Thomas. We were the bandits of this hell hole. I cant even count how many people ive killed in my days. *Clears throat and coughs hardly* I had a lot of friends and a lot of enemies. *Maxym sighs deeply* I hope whoever finds this. Dont make the same mistakes i did. *Recording ends*

I would like to thank every one who played a big part in Maxyms life. Sorry i couldnt fit all of you into the story.

Qiang Wong - MonkeyMadness

Tommy Welsh - Tommy Welsh

Zeke Anderson - Zeke Anderson

Thomas Jacobs - Crunchy_Bac0n

Michael Davis - shadeyz

Alexia Sway - Arcus

Foster 'Feerless' Krupa - Feerless

K.G.B. - K.G.B.

Anyone in K.G.B.

//Sorry if i got any of the colors wrong i was shooting for your forum colors but i am IRL colorblind so please do excuse any errors made with the color.

Overall guys my roleplay experience was phenomenal i could not have asked any more from anyone. This is exactly why i joined this community was to feel the amazing power that making a character and acting out his or her life out can bring onto you. This is all i have ever wanted from anyone and i can not thank anyone more then the DayZRP community for making this possible thank you all so very much and have a wonderful day night or whatever the time is where you are. :)

[video=youtube]

XUGNAWP.png

R.I.P.

K.G.B.

Memorable K.G.B. moments. <3

Wrecking the X.M.

[video=youtube]

Maxy having trouble with his back.

[video=youtube]

Any others anyone has feel free to post them. :)

Guest camo1243   
Guest camo1243

He was bastard, but he did alright by me.

\\ Bye Maxym!

Rest in peace Max you were a good leader (Sometimes :) ) And being in K.G.B was fun hope you go to greener pastures.

Sign in to follow this