Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:44

Sign in to follow this  
ShadowDrakgon

Jobless and cheated on.

Hey guys so a few hours ago my boss told me that he and my GF hooked up last a few months ago and have had a secret relationship and he fired me from my job so that my GF can take my position. I went home after being fired and screamed at my GF which then she said that she was planning on telling me in a few weeks, She left and is now moving in with my ex boss and I have no idea what to do. I don't feel sad surprisingly I'm just really mad and frustrated so if I become in-active for a few days please don't worry I have never ever thought of hurting myself before and I'll just be getting situated.

Slute    1

I am so sorry! How could one do this?

Your probably better off without her and that job, with a boss like that you dont need it.

Once again I am sorry about what happened.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Wow, that is harsh man. Try not to let it get to you. All I can say is I'm sorry to hear about that, good luck on finding a new job and a new girlfriend.

Take it easy!

All i can say is fuck them! something similar (though not nearly as bad) happened to me a few years ago its a fucking disgusting feeling and it makes you wonder how people can do that too each other.

but i can tell you now you don't need people like those in your life....and this may sound bad but its probably a good thing that they are gone.

You always got us right here buddy :) just remember that.

Also you know if revenge every comes to mind sue your boss for unlawful dismissal and let him deal with that. and make sure you say "I am the law bitch" when you blatantly win that case

Slute    1

Right now I'm on the web looking for jobs but theirs also 1 good thing of all of this MORE DAYZRP

Thats all you ever need <3 xD

Hey guys so a few hours ago my boss told me that he and my GF hooked up last a few months ago and have had a secret relationship and he fired me from my job so that my GF can take my position.

Sue him.

Homie307    0

Man that sucks man me and you have been friends since I joined this community and it sucks to see this good luck finding a new job man!

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Women, huh, who need em?

Hey guys so a few hours ago my boss told me that he and my GF hooked up last a few months ago and have had a secret relationship and he fired me from my job so that my GF can take my position.

Sue him.

Nah I worked at a restaurant as a waiter so I didn't loose that much in getting fired except the tips and paycheck. I already have an idea on what to do next!

Women, huh, who need em?

When i read things like this and see other peoples relationships messing up it makes me glad im single sometimes.

Man that sucks man me and you have been friends since I joined this community and it sucks to see this good luck finding a new job man!

#Brosb4Hoes.

If it gives you any consolation; I'm jobless and girlfriendless too.

Bullshit! we know you get all the ladies Gijs! you havnt got a girlfriend because you can't pick between all of them :P

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Where is anonymous when you need them?

Sue them, Oh and women like that are the reasons guys like us can't get meaningful, Intimate relationships. What a bitch, Makes me mad just reading what you posted.

Please by all means contact a lawyer and possibly get a class action lawsuit

Sue him.

Nah I worked at a restaurant as a waiter so I didn't loose that much in getting fired except the tips and paycheck. I already have an idea on what to do next!

Ahhh, good to hear!

Bullshit! we know you get all the ladies Gijs! you havnt got a girlfriend because you can't pick between all of them :P

Well, I am married to my job. Or was...

... you see my problem.

Well, I am married to my job. Or was...

... you see my problem.

The same problem I have :P

I go to work , I come home , I DayZRP , I sleep then Repeat

ah the glorious life of an accountant

JK I never thought id have to say "can you stop giving me so much money"

On-Topic:

Glad to hear you have a plan on what to do next care to indulge us?

I lied. I never worked a minute in my life!

Except for DayZRP staff. Which reminds me, just come work here. No one to cheat on you. Elissa is big on sharing. She's only interested in Admins though.

Wow that is really no great from your girlfriend...

Don't really know what to do in this kind of situation but if you feel bad, feel free to ask for help or something !

How can your boss fire you like this? In my country at least, you need a good reason to fire someone.

Except for DayZRP staff. Which reminds me, just come work here. No one to cheat on you. Elissa is big on sharing. She's only interested in Admins though.

#LifeofGijs

Don't really know what to do in this kind of situation but if you feel bad, feel free to ask for help or something !

How can your boss fire you like this? In my country at least, you need a good reason to fire someone.

#Merica I guess dude.

#LifeofGijs

#Merica I guess dude.

Wait your #Merican and not thinking of Sueing him.....

you must be one in a million mate :)

Read this.

Sue him.

#LifeofGijs

#Merica I guess dude.

Wait your #Merican and not thinking of Sueing him.....

you must be one in a million mate :)

Muntz    3

I'd look at it as a positive for sure. You're not wasting your time further with either. Onward and upward. If you are looking for a short term fix to both unemployment and singleness; become a barista. Bitches love baristas.